It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Fairfox: i want to start a threadie about eye color but its not enuf of a subject

woez
* j0)# a%?
The voodoo doll worked!

What made you happy today?
Shoveling snow.

What made you happy today?
ciemnogrodzianin: Shoveling snow.
You need to get a Deere!
tinyE: You need to get a Deere!
And what about the whole fun?
tinyE: You need to get a Deere!
ciemnogrodzianin: And what about the whole fun?
If you think driving around in one of those is no fun, you're nuts! XD
ciemnogrodzianin: And what about the whole fun?
tinyE: If you think driving around in one of those is no fun, you're nuts! XD
No matter how much I bundle up, the feet always get cold. But yeah, kinda like life-size Tonka trucks.

Kinda wish I had an excuse to buy a skid steer
Post edited January 19, 2018 by HereForTheBeer
tinyE: If you think driving around in one of those is no fun, you're nuts! XD
HereForTheBeer: No matter how much I bundle up, the feet always get cold. But yeah, kinda like life-size Tonka trucks.

Ours has a heated cab, and a cup holder. :D
HereForTheBeer: No matter how much I bundle up, the feet always get cold. But yeah, kinda like life-size Tonka trucks.

tinyE: Ours has a heated cab, and a cup holder. :D
Show off! ; ) Ours is just an upsize lawn tractor with a plow blade. But still fun
Well, perhaps you're right. But I'm not from United States, in Europe it's different. Fuel is expensive and turning radius made your Deere useless here ;)
Superior and boss not in office today. I got to browse gog in office ))
AnnaBrown: Superior and boss not in office today. I got to browse gog in office ))
Ditto!

Oh wait, I work from my house.

Well, I could still get caught by the cat. The other night the little shit actually sat on the keyboard right in front of the monitor as I was playing something. His way of telling me to stop.
AnnaBrown: Superior and boss not in office today. I got to browse gog in office ))
Mine is in another continent! :D
Caesar.: Mine is in another continent! :D
Wait a minute! You have a boss? You aren't really Caesar!? You lying bastard!