It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well...
HereForTheBeer: Our Badgers are playing in the Orange Bowl at the moment. We just have antenna TV and it's not on the local stations for some dumb reason, but the radio crew is always solid; sounds like a really good game. Maybe catch some highlights online later.
we're both screwed today because your Packers are playing my Lions and unfortunately, the game IS on. :P
HereForTheBeer: Our Badgers are playing in the Orange Bowl at the moment. We just have antenna TV and it's not on the local stations for some dumb reason, but the radio crew is always solid; sounds like a really good game. Maybe catch some highlights online later.
tinyE: we're both screwed today because your Packers are playing my Lions and unfortunately, the game IS on. :P
I think the best we can hope for is no injuries.

Probably not going to watch the whole game, since we're doing Christmas at mom's place early this afternoon and she doesn't have TV. Not expecting much of a game, anyway, though I'd like to see our 2nd string QB Hundley do a good job. He's had some really good games, particularly against the very tough Steelers, and some really bad ones, and the game against the Vikings last week was frustrating as hell for him since so many on-target passes were dropped.
tinyE: we're both screwed today because your Packers are playing my Lions and unfortunately, the game IS on. :P
HereForTheBeer: I think the best we can hope for is no injuries.

Probably not going to watch the whole game, since we're doing Christmas at mom's place early this afternoon and she doesn't have TV. Not expecting much of a game, anyway, though I'd like to see our 2nd string QB Hundley do a good job. He's had some really good games, particularly against the very tough Steelers, and some really bad ones, and the game against the Vikings last week was frustrating as hell for him since so many on-target passes were dropped.
I'm going to watch the Twilight Zone marathon and wait for the Playoffs next week.
low rated
Finally, i was able to cut off the ties. I found her mobile number, sent her an SMS in a sound context and left it at that, indefinitely. Not that i expect "mosters" to have any sort of guilt anyway, especially being the actress she's always been, but this will have to do. After that obviously, i am never contacting her, ever again; i won't even read any message she might send in response, if any.

And yet another milestone went by. Old me would have second thoughts, pathetically cling around her and beg (even cry), mistaking her latent interest and insistence, for genuine feelings. Honestly, i hate myself now, as i consider indifference, or even downright bad thoughts and ill-will against someone, especially someone you were close and share moments with, to be the absolute expression of base inhumanity akin to "betrayal" or something... But actually, i would hate myself even more, if i kept becoming the rug under everyone's feet.

I don't intend to become a "martyr" for ANYONE's sake. Especially for those little Judases. That, and some people's petty low bag of tricks, has run out by now. Let's see what I have in my bag. This will be interesting...

Also, i found the female lawyer who "Effed me up" some years ago, in the church, with her girlfriend-mate. Strange place for offenders of justice, hypocrites, freaks and victimizers of innocents (inocents already thrashed & abused by their supposed "victims" beforehand), to hang out... But i bet, after she got cancer on the "cushions", she suddenly became a religious person overnight. I am so going to have the very last laugh in this case; as well as finish what others started, years back!!!
Post edited January 01, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Finally, i was able to cut off the ties. I found her mobile number, sent her an SMS in a sound context and left it at that, indefinitely. Not that i expect "mosters" to have any sort of guilt anyway, especially being the actress she's always been, but this will have to do. After that obviously, i am never contacting her, ever again; i won't even read any message she might send in response, if any.

And yet another milestone went by. Old me would have second thoughts, pathetically cling around her and beg (even cry), mistaking her latent interest and insistence, for genuine feelings. Honestly, i hate myself now, as i consider indifference, or even downright bad thoughts and ill-will against someone, especially someone you were close and share moments with, to be the absolute expression of base inhumanity akin to "betrayal" or something... But actually, i would hate myself even more, if i kept becoming the rug under everyone's feet.

I don't intend to become a "martyr" for ANYONE's sake. Especially for those little Judases. That, and some people's petty low bag of tricks, has run out by now. Let's see what I have in my bag. This will be interesting...

Also, i found the female lawyer who "Effed me up" some years ago, in the church, with her girlfriend-mate. Strange place for offenders of justice, hypocrites, freaks and victimizers of innocents (inocents already thrashed & abused by their supposed "victims" beforehand), to hang out... But i bet, after she got cancer on the "cushions", she suddenly became a religious person overnight. I am so going to have the very last laugh in this case; as well as finish what others started, years back!!!
Ssssssssssssssuuuuuuuurrrrrrrreee,you will.
60Mb internet here at the hotel. Woohoo! Gonna download every darn update and missing installer I can find.
One of the greatest football games I have ever seen.

My hats off to Oklahoma; you left it all out there,, showed grace in defeat, and should have to regrets. Georgia, will see you next week.
Replaying Sorcery!. What a great game.
low rated
I read the replying SMS and a small SMS battle ensued. Little strumpet wanted to keep playing with me, acting out the innocent and clueless and even dared to blame me, for not contacting her sooner, etc. Even wrote to me in a bold manner. I went so far as to confront her with the involvement of other people in the story and her accusing me around before, but she simply feigned ignorance and almost called me mad. What did i expect... At least i hung up and that's it, hell if i ever start a conversation with her, again. She even deleted her Pizzapp and changed name in facebook, but i have already deleted both of mine.

Right about now, is the perfect time to go "fishing" for university girls or troubled housewives. I badly need a rough F__k. All this upsetting frustration & vile memories she brought in my peaceful estate and my holidays going sour; damn!
Post edited January 04, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
deleted
Fairfox: you're gross.
you're being kind
Fairfox: you're gross.
Yeah? That girl accused me of raping her in the past, i lost two jobs thanks to that, lots of people even strangers treated me like garbage, while a classmate of hers at the time did her. She started hitting on me, she was even "molesting" me in the sea, she asked me for expensive presents like earrings, she took from me my DS with 3 games and stupid me even fell in love with her, back then. I even advised her and was waiting for her to be and feel ready.

Now say to my face again that i am the gross one. As i said, i am "like a mirror"; and i will finish what others started. Alas, adaptability and evolution, for survival's sake, require of you to become the exact same sh_t as others around you. At least i have the clean consciousness and i can sleep easy at night. And obviously, i always pay for my dues, even "overdues". As i said, i refuse to be a martyr. I will take forcibly what others stole from and destroyed for, me; by whatever means necessary. Besides, unlike her or them, i never break the people i use and on the contrary, even they (the people i "use") trample me, more often than not.
Post edited January 04, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
Thing is, I agree it is disease, a cancer, a lot of girls is like that, assuming you actually didn't do it - but seriously, even YOU know that this isn't the thread for this constant type of rampant whale moaning in the moonshine in the hope of getting some rough sympathy sex... I tell you right now; it'll even dry up a spastics chin as far as women are concerned.
1st beer in a week (I'm trying to save money for a new computer)

and

I just had what I think is a unique idea for an internet service. I'll do some searching tomorrow and probably find out that someone else did it last week but if I'm really the first I might have found a way to earn a living better than my current disability pension. Success also depends on me finding peoples to help me out without causing me any stress as my disability is acute anxiety. Just posting this makes me anxious but I do it to encourage other peoples with mental disabilities to express themselves.