It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sure, you do you.
statement

---
Went to see Coriolanus by the RSC. Absolutely superb, except for the very drunk Aufidius who was hamming it up and ruined the mood, so the ending came out less "broke his heartfelt promise" than "changed his mind after sobering up". Coriolanus himself and the tribunes more than made up for it tho.
I reached my 54th year on this planet today and it was a good day to be alive.
thing that made me happy was getting back the sense of fear from games again
SkelettalAngel: thing that made me happy was getting back the sense of fear from games again
Are you a scaredy cat?
justanoldgamer: I reached my 54th year on this planet today and it was a good day to be alive.
Happy Birthday, justanoldgamer!
From my limited experience I suppose it's always a good day to be alive.
I am so very happy! Holidays are great for me, so far, so good! My old ex didn't appear in my doorstep this time round like usual, to mooch money and enjoy my anger and frustration caused by her mere presence; my latest ex got entirely off the grid (she could have died in a crackpot hole somewhere for all i care, i finally surpassed her) and any neighbor, "friend" or person attacking me with or without reason/provocation in the past, didn't bother me with their eyesore of a presence, before my regal eyes! I got my present, not exactly what i wanted, but it has to do! And one of my favorite fangames, released a new version! Everything goes smoothly. I <3 you all!
Happy days are here again.The sky above is clear again.Let us sing this song of joy again.Happy days are here again.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by Tauto
Tauto: Happy days are here again.The sky above is clear again.Let us sing this song of joy again.Happy days are here again.
Not too hot then?
Tauto: Happy days are here again.The sky above is clear again.Let us sing this song of joy again.Happy days are here again.
Themken: Not too hot then?
what is Finland like now? I would assume like the Keweenaw, which is 90% Fins, so it only makes sense. ;P
114 inches of snow and -10 F.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by tinyE
Themken: Not too hot then?
It's been a cool Christmas for the last few years.Our Summer has been lenient but still had a few stinkers and I'll wager a lot more before Autumn gets here in March.
I'm happy to be working tonight. I believe I mention it every so often that my disability keeps me from working fulltime, so when I am able to work, I savor it, providing my boss doesn't schedule me for 25+ hours a week.

I'm also happy I know my limitations. I can safely work around ~20 hours a week without decompensating too much.

For my third thing to be happy about, I'm happy that I am approaching 40, and I know my mental illness well at this point. It never gets easy, but schizophrenia becomes more tolerable as you get older, assuming you don't drink and drug.

Kind of interesting how all the people who set the roadmap for my recovery were right, what's even more amazing is that I listened to them. While not in full remission, I am above all else grateful to be able to work a job at around 20 hours a week, where I don't come across as too much of a fruit loop or cocoa puff.
tinyE: what is Finland like now? I would assume like the Keweenaw, which is 90% Fins, so it only makes sense. ;P
114 inches of snow and -10 F.
Here on the south coast in the capital it is a bit over freezing with icy rain or sleet, no snow. Snow would be better.
What made you happy today?
Finishing this course.
New Year's Twilight Zone Marathon starts in a few hours on SyFy Network.
Our Badgers are playing in the Orange Bowl at the moment. We just have antenna TV and it's not on the local stations for some dumb reason, but the radio crew is always solid; sounds like a really good game. Maybe catch some highlights online later.