It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Raderofthelostark: That the Knicks are actually fun and enjoyable to watch this year (NBA team, for those who don't know). And they beat the Celtics, which is extra fun.
Well they have a GM that actually gives a shit now. Anyone who thinks Phil Jackson was in it for anything other than a paycheck is nuts.
I went to the church after a big saintess' nameday celebration (mostly because my summer ex had that name and i badly needed some reflecting, repenting, console, i still haven't left her behind even if i should). If only my ex was a "healer saint" too, instead of a "backstabber", for me...

I felt much better at the end, even though during the mass (and especially when the preacher was telling about the saintess' life), i cried buckets, just out of the blue. And the bishop himself gave me the holy communion. Strangely, i feel suspiciously serene for my standards after the whole deal, instead of the usual sadist mode. Maybe i should start going to the church more, or something (lots of cute young girls there, too).
Post edited December 23, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
speaking to one of my friends i havent seen in such a long time
I just had a dream where one of my closest friends acted like I didn't exist. I'm not feeling happy, per se, but I'm relieved that it wasn't real.
Raderofthelostark: That the Knicks are actually fun and enjoyable to watch this year (NBA team, for those who don't know). And they beat the Celtics, which is extra fun.
tinyE: Well they have a GM that actually gives a shit now. Anyone who thinks Phil Jackson was in it for anything other than a paycheck is nuts.
Absolutely. It's nice to have a president who doesn't constantly feel the need to intrude on the coaching and publicly snipe at the franchise player repeatedly.
While at work today, two young children both around 3-4 years old were checking out when (I swear this actually happened) Miss Clause walked in through the front door, their mom looked over saw her first and said "see Santa is watching you so you should be REALLLLLY good" the little girl turned and saw Miss Clause her eyes got big and she gasped, then looked at her mom and said "She's Real?!?! oh crap I'm in trouble!" Everyone around her broke out laughing.
I got Homeworld Deserts of Kharak gifted to me and I got to talk to my girlfriend today.
Happy Festivus! A Festivus for the rest of us! and remember, no bagel no bagel no bagel no bagel - Festivus yes - Bagels no!

Today's Festivus so everything is making me happy today, especially the abundance of Festivus miracles. One Festivus miracle today that made me happy was when my toasted bread for breakfast was toasted perfectly. The second miracle was eating pizza. The third, yet predictable, was watching Seinfeld.

Happy Festivus everyone!
Erikspilivink: Happy Festivus! A Festivus for the rest of us! and remember, no bagel no bagel no bagel no bagel - Festivus yes - Bagels no!

Today's Festivus so everything is making me happy today, especially the abundance of Festivus miracles. One Festivus miracle today that made me happy was when my toasted bread for breakfast was toasted perfectly. The second miracle was eating pizza. The third, yet predictable, was watching Seinfeld.

Happy Festivus everyone!
I've got a bone to pick with the lot of you!
I thought I might have got the stomach flu yesterday: nausea, headache, tummy ache. It made me miss dinner with family at my father for his 80th birthday.

Today I feel fine, chances are good I'll be able to attend my little brother's 51st birthday tonight.
What made you happy today?
This game.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by ciemnogrodzianin
Been having a really great visit with a bunch of relatives of the wife. She hasn't seen most of them for 30+ years - which means I've never met most of them - so lots of hugs and "Oh my goodness!" and "Remember when?" and the like. Doing their best to make me feel welcome, which apparently involves a lot of food. Haha. Feel like the big guy near the end of "The Meaning of Life". And I'm doing my best to not make her look bad.

Today is Tamale Day, so I'll just have to make more room. ; )

Nice visit to the LA area. Can't say we'd want to live here since it's not our type of environment overall, but I can certainly understand the appeal. Leaving here tomorrow around noon, back to the cold, and the dogs, and work. But it's home.
The Dallas Cowboys have been eliminated from post season contention! :D
Sharp 180-degree turns make me giggle because my tummy tickles!

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/944932787265695751

From "this will destroy us all" to "this is a good thing" in a day.
Post edited December 25, 2017 by Alaric.us
I was promised a relative's just now retired three year old graphics card for free to replace my GTX560Ti 2GB from 2011 :-) It should boost some games up to 80% and even more in a few scenes with picked settings and also support newer APIs.
Now if I could get some more DDR3 RAM cheaply, I would be mostly fine hardwarewise for a while longer, might even go a full ten years with this same processor and motherboard.
Post edited December 27, 2017 by Themken