It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Star Wars: The Last Jedi minor (non-plot) spoiler in this post:

Apparently, in the credits of SW: The Last Jedi, there's a special message about Carrie Fisher (the actress who played Princess Leia).
dtgreene: Star Wars: The Last Jedi minor (non-plot) spoiler in this post:

Apparently, in the credits of SW: The Last Jedi, there's a special message about Carrie Fisher (the actress who played Princess Leia).
the end was already posted in here a few dozen times yesterday. :P I'm requesting the guy get banned but I don't know.
What made you happy today?
Closing the last post-implementation software issues and starting new job.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by ciemnogrodzianin
Just finished work and now off for 2 weeks, feeling pretty good right now!
GREAT GREAT MOVIE

Loved every second of it!

donton1234 should go see it because he obviously hasn't yet. :P
Haven't been to the independent music store in a while so we popped in today. They rearranged the place so it's much easier to get around, and also expanded their vinyl section. Picked up a 3-disk live set.
Attachments:
album.jpg (189 Kb)
Fairfox: No wai is Bradley ever act. gettin' boinked.
People warned me about him in the beginning... I seriously can't fathom why (as far as I can see)? We have people here who that are quantum leaps away that actually are telling you to either gfo, fu, or going full personal attack when they disagree. Just because he writes what he believes, does that makes him an unwanted enemy? Maybe I'm just weird that way...

What made me happy today? I saw the sunrise in my bed. I personally trust the sky more than what most weather scientists are saying. When the lower part of the sky goes a bit yellow/orange and almost pink/red due to the light angle, I know that it will be a fine day (I'm about to buy Samarost and play it with my gf today).

Speaking of weirdness, one of our cats woke up my 'better' half and surely just DEMANDED to have breakfast served on a silver plate by stealing everything she could find on the night table. Be it hair bands, eyeglasses, books or jewels (luckily those things that are considered "unhealthy" by a cats standards are locked in the drawer). Anyway, more time for me to just look out of the window :-D
Post edited December 17, 2017 by sanscript
sanscript: Just because he writes what he believes, does that makes him an unwanted enemy?
If what he believes is something to the effect of "other people don't deserve equal rights", that does make him an unwanted enemy. Specifically, if somebody does not believe that I, or people like me, deserve equal rights, than that person is my enemy pretty much by definition.

So, in other words, yes it does.
The president of a local young SVP/UDC party was removed because that imbecile had forgotten to not tattoo the SS motto ("Meine Ehre heisst Treue") on his arm. It made me laugh.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Telika
sanscript: Just because he writes what he believes, does that makes him an unwanted enemy?
dtgreene: If what he believes is something to the effect of "other people don't deserve equal rights", that does make him an unwanted enemy. Specifically, if somebody does not believe that I, or people like me, deserve equal rights, than that person is my enemy pretty much by definition.

Coming from a person that wants to dictate others and hamper freedom of speech, a view that can only be describes as in the direction of ''fascism'. Maybe you're the enemy and we should send you to some mandatory "firmware update"-camp.

Don't condemn a person until he or she actually has done terrible things/deeds. Words and actions are not the same thing. I don't condemn you as an enemy just for writing things or don't understand the meaning behind 'certain' threads.
Attachments:
dtgreene: If what he believes is something to the effect of "other people don't deserve equal rights", that does make him an unwanted enemy. Specifically, if somebody does not believe that I, or people like me, deserve equal rights, than that person is my enemy pretty much by definition.

sanscript: Coming from a person that wants to dictate others and hamper freedom of speech, a view that can only be describes as in the direction of ''fascism'. Maybe you're the enemy and we should send you to some mandatory "firmware update"-camp.

Don't condemn a person until he or she actually has done terrible things/deeds. Words and actions are not the same thing. I don't condemn you as an enemy just for writing things or don't understand the meaning behind 'certain' threads.
1. Words are actions; by suggesting certain things, even if one person doesn't actually follow through, other people hear those words and might act on them. Plus, bullying can have negative consequences on the target, leading to such consequences of suicide (which can, in turn, lead to copycat suicides).

2. It sounds like you are suggesting conversion therapy, which is known to not work, and is known to be harmful to those forced to undergo it. There's a good reason some US states (and I believe some non-US countries) have banned it.
Fairfox: No wai is Bradley ever act. gettin' boinked.
sanscript: People warned me about him in the beginning... I seriously can't fathom why (as far as I can see)?
He did thank the Mafia for getting rid of crime. :P

true

Anyway, I'm tired of worrying about it in here. I'm just going to ignore him and I leave you to form your own opinions.

HIM, I meant to type HIM. :P I accidentally typed you. Sorry about that. We are friends sanscrit, that was only a typo, MY BAD.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by tinyE
Well, I did find this post ironic: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_made_you_happy_today/post6084

Where it was said:
Today i am happy, because some scumbags yesterday... Low rated my post for celebrating that <snip some socio-political whatevs>... And here i thought our site was strictly about games, gaming and all, meh
dtgreene: 2. It sounds like you are suggesting conversion therapy, which is known to not work, and is known to be harmful to those forced to undergo it. There's a good reason some US states (and I believe some non-US countries) have banned it.
I believe it refers to a forced change of how someone thinks in general, not something directly related to you and / or your specific causes.

----

Any Hoover...

Really nice day outside yesterday. Just under freezing, sunny, little breeze. Felt great out there. Got to do some music / movie / book shopping downtown, and found a couple books for our trip Monday. In spite of some utterly crappy news from an old friend a couple days earlier, the day was good.
HereForTheBeer: Well, I did find this post ironic: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_made_you_happy_today/post6084

Where it was said:

Today i am happy, because some scumbags yesterday... Low rated my post for celebrating that <snip some socio-political whatevs>... And here i thought our site was strictly about games, gaming and all, meh
HereForTheBeer:
dtgreene: 2. It sounds like you are suggesting conversion therapy, which is known to not work, and is known to be harmful to those forced to undergo it. There's a good reason some US states (and I believe some non-US countries) have banned it.
HereForTheBeer: I believe it refers to a forced change of how someone thinks in general, not something directly related to you and / or your specific causes.

----

Any Hoover...

Really nice day outside yesterday. Just under freezing, sunny, little breeze. Felt great out there. Got to do some music / movie / book shopping downtown, and found a couple books for our trip Monday. In spite of some utterly crappy news from an old friend a couple days earlier, the day was good.
how much snow
how much snow
how much snow

I'VE ASKED YOU THREE TIMES!!!