It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For sure. But, hey, nobody said it'd be easy. I'm only said that Deus vult.

It's a matter of choice. After years of social and political activity I slowly turned to journalism, then to passive and sceptical observation, then to high-level meta-reflection, then to no interest in politics at all. It's a waste of time. After 5-10 years of deep observation everybode realizes: nihil novi sub sole.
I strongly believe that the only world we could really change is the one just around us. Being a right man, good husband, good father, friend you can count on, putting heart into your job etc. - that's enough challenges for the lifetime.
Dejavous: Come out of the 80's, the electronics here are great.... I bet your cell phone weighs like 4 lbs and your boombox 40.. LOL (j/k)
My meds made me happy today... gotta love mood altering drugs...
tinyE: SHUT UP AND GIVE ME BACK MY WALKMAN!
Geesh someone needs to get laid...
HereForTheBeer: Just got a quote for repair of a bunch of electronic stuff, from a place a buddy and I found last week. Came back much lower than I expected, with a nice warranty to boot. It'll be nice to build up my stock of these old components since some of them have been obsoleted by the OEMs.
Dejavous: Come out of the 80's, the electronics here are great.... I bet your cell phone weighs like 4 lbs and your boombox 40.. LOL (j/k)
My meds made me happy today... gotta love mood altering drugs...
Haha, well, it's machine stuff not personal stuff. But some of the items I carry ARE from the 80s. A tiny bit, and some from the early 90s.

Now that I think about it, I still use a CD player I picked up around 1986. Even have the cassette tape deck around here somewhere. Why keep it? Ah, no idea. In perfect shape.
I am glad that a certain pedophile sex abuser from Alabama did not get elected to the US Senate.
tinyE: SHUT UP AND GIVE ME BACK MY WALKMAN!
Dejavous: Geesh someone needs to get laid...
Is 22 years too long? :D
I got home to find a Christmas card from one of my favourite bands in my mailbox. It was signed by all of them as well :D That made me pretty damn happy today :)
Post edited December 14, 2017 by DrLeatherface
dtgreene: I am glad that a certain pedophile sex abuser from Alabama did not get elected to the US Senate.
#swishswish
I saw Star Wars Episode VIII yesterday, and had my dishwasher installed today. All in all a good week.
my boss gave me a smoked sausage at work :D
wen-kuroshiro: my boss gave me a smoked sausage at work :D
Is this an euphemism?
No :o why would it be?
dtgreene: I am glad that a certain pedophile sex abuser from Alabama did not get elected to the US Senate.
I'd vote for you if you ran, Deatrice.

Vote 1 Deatrice.
wen-kuroshiro: No :o why would it be?
Don't worry about it, everything has a sexual connotation with him.
wen-kuroshiro: No :o why would it be?
Kleetus: Don't worry about it, everything has a sexual connotation with him.
Look who's talking. Oh the irony.
2 gentlemen i respect had a talk over a problematic region, face to face.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7