It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: The donkeys are all running around in a blizzard.

It looks like a beer commercial.
sanscript: Were you thinking about "Beer-Blizzard" - THE cooling system?
oh god i miss drinking
sanscript: Were you thinking about "Beer-Blizzard" - THE cooling system?
tinyE: oh god i miss drinking
What, your mom 's keeping you on your toes seeing as this is the "official" Christmas holiday time?
Romancing Saga 2 is getting a PC release, not even joking.
Its actually a port of the android remake, but it certainly looks better than some of the Final Fantasy ports Squeenix sells on steam.
tinyE: oh god i miss drinking
sanscript: What, your mom 's keeping you on your toes seeing as this is the "official" Christmas holiday time?
ummmm not quite, but I don't really want to get into it in here. ;P
The new Titan V looks rather pleasant. Doesn't make sense for me right now, since I'm on a 2560x1440 85Hz monitor, but when my 3440x1440 200Hz comes out in Q2 of 2018, I just might grab one.
The research documented and presented to publicity, by Dr. Alan Sanders from "North Shore" university of Illinois. I was particularly interested in the proof of it being a genetic abnormality after all, broken genes, chromosome 13 + 14 having 2 twisted genes non-present in normal people, which affect a central gland and the part of the brain responsible for... Well, the important part actually is, that such serious disabilities can indeed be detected in new generation pre-natal tests, thankfully. I gotta love the progress of science, especially medical one! Even without being a doctor myself, i always suspected that much, much to the grief of people who cry that they bow before science, yet close their eyes (and raise hell!) whenever they face its newest discoveries and those disagree with their make-believe theories named "facts".

What did you expect? After all, philosophy gave birth to all sciences, once upon a time ^_^ Someone who can't properly participate in an open, two sides debate, cannot possibly understand science either, lol :3 Or reach the truth for that matter, lel o_0
Post edited December 10, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
lunaticox: Romancing Saga 2 is getting a PC release, not even joking.
Its actually a port of the android remake, but it certainly looks better than some of the Final Fantasy ports Squeenix sells on steam.
Too bad it's unlikely to be available DRM-free (if it were, I would definitely buy it (assuming it's available in English and works on Linux, as the SaGa series is rather interesting a d one of my favorite series).
KiNgBrAdLeY7: -
Would you care to elaborate (if the thread can handle such things) and share the source, probably in the "funny, abnormal(!), mindblowing"-thread? Or by pm?

-----

I'm very happy today as I've had one of my best night in a long time. Stress is the worst kind to engulf us all in a fiery blaze... =)

And one my cats greeted me when I steeped out of the room. I had know idea what she was saying but I can imaging she was happy to see me as she just went on and on. Or that she just wanted food and was unhappy with me for sleeping so long...
Post edited December 10, 2017 by sanscript
sanscript: Would you care to elaborate (if the thread can handle such things)
Basically what he's saying is "yay, we can abort gay fetuses!"
sanscript: ...
No can do, sorry! Ever since some time now, i self moderate my posts and try to be as "incomprehensible" as possible, on purpose.
Post edited December 10, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
sanscript: Would you care to elaborate (if the thread can handle such things)
plagren: Basically what he's saying is "yay, we can abort gay fetuses!"
THAT'S THE NEWS?

I thought it would make people more happy in general... but guess I was wrong about that too...
sanscript: THAT'S THE NEWS?
No.
plagren: Damn, I've got some Plasti Dip, but only in black (maybe not the most festive of colors) and clear (kind of ruins the surprise).
HereForTheBeer: For years I've been meaning to try out that stuff. Does it work as well as they say?
I've used it as emergency condoms, works well.
HereForTheBeer: For years I've been meaning to try out that stuff. Does it work as well as they say?
Kleetus: I've used it as emergency condoms, works well.
The time-to-dry is a bit of a mood killer, tho.
After being laid off for 11 months, my husband got a job offer today! Happy does not even begin to describe it.

(My sister-in-law died on New Year's Day, and 2017 just went downhill from there. This is honestly the best day I've had in months.)