It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene: Typically, yes. Fangames are made by people who have played the originals, and they are aimed at people like themselves rather than at the general audience, and will therefore be harder.

On the other hand, Metroid: Samus Returns (Nintendo's remake of Metroid 2) is, to my understanding, not exactly easy. I note that the game is actually quite different from AM2R, which means that (if you have the means to play them and aren't opposed to the 3DS's DRM and region locking), it's worth playing both. Of course, I don't agree with everything done in these remakes (for example, I don't like what SR did to the very end of the game). (Note that I haven't played either remake, though I have played, and beaten, the original.)
Thank you! I will check it up! Much appreciated!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
Your avatar looks like you want Deatrice to do a lap dance.
Kleetus: Your avatar looks like you want Deatrice to do a lap dance.
Shhh, this is against latest forum rules? Take care now, gog is no longer the place to discuss anything other than games (unless you are of a special, privileged minority, which is supposed to voice the entire community or something).
Post edited October 10, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Game of the Day™ brought to you by Gog Cola is;

Bloodbowl

Now lets see that bone crunching tackle again in instant replay.

Oww! Thats gotta hurt.
Got my colonoscopy and gastroscopy results back today after struggling for more than 2 months with stomach pains/burning. I was starting to get worried that it might be something very serous. However according to the lab results it's just an advanced helicobacter something or other bacterial infection of the stomach lining. Some strong antibiotics over 2 weeks should clear it up.
Matewis: Some strong antibiotics over 2 weeks should clear it up.
That's good news!
Now, when you're safe, I recommend you books of Jürgen Thorwald, which should show you how lucky we are with today's medicine.

For me - it's great day, because I've just received Darkest Dungeon from one of GOG giveaways! Thanks, GOG! It's one of the most interesting games on my wishlist!
Matewis: Some strong antibiotics over 2 weeks should clear it up.
ciemnogrodzianin: That's good news!
Now, when you're safe, I recommend you books of Jürgen Thorwald, which should show you how lucky we are with today's medicine.
Cool thanks I'll check it out :)
Grim. Dawn. Expansiooon!!!
A very good Terror from the Deep run. I discovered a new terrain type I've never seen before, research site, and I managed to catch a Dreadnaught on the ocean bed which I won with no casualties and no saving/loading! The guy on the roof in the 2nd pic isn't dead, just unconscious,
I'm pretty close to the end of the game. I just have to capture a lobster commander in a colony assault with minimal losses (several aquanauts are good veterans with loads of time units that I really don't want to lose) and then complete the final research branch.
Attachments:
My car is back with brand new clutch and shifting gears works like a charm now!
HereForTheBeer: Haha, well, not quite. But yeah.

Previous owner was a Master Gardener (some certification crap) so there are a bajillion different varieties out here. I'm describing them as "the green one with the pink flower" and "the green one with the orange flower" - that's about how far my knowledge goes. But they didn't do much landscaping around the beds, to slow the encroachment of the lawn into the beds. That's my primary goal: keep the grass on the lawn side and keep the flowers on the garden side. I'll let Mom and the wife figure out the rest.

Gardening is good, honest work, and you can see results almost right away. And the best part is that if you screw something up, just grab a shovel and try again.
I love gardening too. It is a chance to completely design and create your own space that you have almost full control over. Moreover gardens add a soothing touch to any house. It really makes me happy.
Fast 'net here at the hotel. Perfect timing with the RPG sale. Bought several games and am now downloading about 30x faster than I would at home.
HereForTheBeer: Haha, well, not quite. But yeah.

Previous owner was a Master Gardener (some certification crap) so there are a bajillion different varieties out here. I'm describing them as "the green one with the pink flower" and "the green one with the orange flower" - that's about how far my knowledge goes. But they didn't do much landscaping around the beds, to slow the encroachment of the lawn into the beds. That's my primary goal: keep the grass on the lawn side and keep the flowers on the garden side. I'll let Mom and the wife figure out the rest.

Gardening is good, honest work, and you can see results almost right away. And the best part is that if you screw something up, just grab a shovel and try again.
Gin8Gin: I love gardening too. It is a chance to completely design and create your own space that you have almost full control over. Moreover gardens add a soothing touch to any house. It really makes me happy.
Gardening makes me happy too. Such activity makes me relax and forget about daily routine. And I must admit that the harvest 2017 was very successful for me. I grew up potatoes and corn this year. It all thanks to my portable seed cleaner. This machine separated ill seeds from healthy in such way my harvest is much bigger than previous year.
Post edited October 18, 2017 by Fillary
Well, this encompasses the past week:

FINALLY got a new desktop. So long, Vista.

Got all the Grim Dawn stuff when it was on sale.

Found a way to clean the years of crap off my monitor (no, not literal crap).
Stupid new machine installation is being a pain in the butt. Machine was previously set up in the showroom, and the guys who took it down managed to misplace some stuff. Keep having to ask the customer if they saw this or that when the unpacked the machine before I arrived, so they keep asking why things are missing. Well, uh...

Yesterday I had to do a retrofit that didn't, uh, fit. Say, this motor collides with the body work. Then the factory tells me to make sure all the screws are tight. Really? Been doing this 23 years now and I don't know enough to make sure the motor is inserted all the way with the screws tight? How about this: your engineering was off by about 8mm. Get a shorter motor next time, and don't wait to install it when the machine is at the customer.

So I'm behind, but today I worked through (I hope) the last of the machine-can't-run problems, the final one being miswiring from the factory and this I have no clue how they tested it. But it's working now and there's a chance I can wrap up by Friday.