It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've finally found a proper tool and made verticulation of my lawn. It was fun!
Today i got the hang of a very difficult fangame and i almost beat it... "Lecarde Chronicles 2"! I was struggling with it some time now, yet today, i almost managed to beat most of that damned Castle!
ciemnogrodzianin: I've finally found a proper tool and made verticulation of my lawn. It was fun!
Really? Folks just use golf cleats normally.
Post edited October 08, 2017 by drmike
ciemnogrodzianin: I've finally found a proper tool and made verticulation of my lawn. It was fun!
drmike: Really? Folks just use golf cleats normally.
Well, that would be aeration. I'm just looking for a proper term and it seems that what I've done is actually "dethatching" and the tool is "thatching rake".
Oh, and regarding the main question (What made me happy today?) - my kids were Simba and Nala today, which obviously made me Mufasa for the whole afternoon. It's always nice to be a king (even if you know that your days are numbered).
Videogame of the day is, Mechwarrior.

So make sure to flush your coolant if your feeling overheated today.
about to play a new-to-me hidden object game - and my husband got me some perfume which I like very much :D

Also I just came back to GoG after being told they finally got the Freddy Pharkas & Laura Bow classic adventures on GoG
Yes!!
Post edited October 09, 2017 by SalarShushan
I got the hang of another fangame, too! "Another Metroid 2 Remake"! I was stuck for quite some time midway, yet i am good to go! Soon i will have beaten it, too!

Gee, is it a trend for fangames, to be so much more challenging than the originals?
Post edited October 09, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Watching some Dragon Quest 11 footage in the what games are you looking forward to thread, it's Dragon Quest Day.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I got the hang of another fangame, too! "Another Metroid 2 Remake"! I was stuck for quite some time midway, yet i am good to go! Soon i will have beaten it, too!

Gee, is it a trend for fangames, to be so much more challenging than the originals?
Typically, yes. Fangames are made by people who have played the originals, and they are aimed at people like themselves rather than at the general audience, and will therefore be harder.

On the other hand, Metroid: Samus Returns (Nintendo's remake of Metroid 2) is, to my understanding, not exactly easy. I note that the game is actually quite different from AM2R, which means that (if you have the means to play them and aren't opposed to the 3DS's DRM and region locking), it's worth playing both. Of course, I don't agree with everything done in these remakes (for example, I don't like what SR did to the very end of the game). (Note that I haven't played either remake, though I have played, and beaten, the original.)

bad_fur_day1: Watching some Dragon Quest 11 footage in the what games are you looking forward to thread, it's Dragon Quest Day.
Do you happen to know:
1. Does the game let you create your party like DQ3 and DQ9?
2. Does the game let you choose the gender of the main character like DQ3, DQ4, and DQ9?
3. Is there any sort of class system (DQ3, DQ6, DQ7, DQ9), skill point system (DQ8, DQ9), or other interesting growth system in the game (to your knowledge)?
Post edited October 09, 2017 by dtgreene
I'm strongly considering Dragon Quest Builders now.
dtgreene: Do you happen to know:
@ Bad Fur Day, I think Deatrice is trying to hit on you.
Kleetus: @ Bad Fur Day, I think Deatrice is trying to hit on you.
It's an unfortunate side effect of being extremely good looking and talented.
bad_fur_day1: It's an unfortunate side effect of being extremely good looking and talented.
Deatrice wants sexy time with you.
Kleetus: @ Bad Fur Day, I think Deatrice is trying to hit on you.
bad_fur_day1: It's an unfortunate side effect of being extremely good looking and talented.
thank god there aren't many of us.