It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

K so, today is No One Lives Forever day.

So bust out your exploding robot kittens and spy gadgets.
bad_fur_day1: K so, today is No One Lives Forever day.

So bust out your exploding robot kittens and spy gadgets.
i do have it on my computer but I don't a wanna right now! :P

I wanna play Incredible Machine!
♫because no one lives foreverrrr♫

♫but evil never dies♫
Got myself a new car today.
Attachments:
Gonna steal myself a new car today! :D
If the weather clears up, gonna take out our 29-year old car.
I confirmed a suspicion of mine, by marching right into an edu org. As a business associate from another, NGO org. I also found links about people in there and shady activities of their past, which ultimately led them into changing their brand name, not a year ago... Justice is so blind, it annoys and frustrates me... But oh well, at least i saw some familiar faces in there. Will keep my eyes on them and my ears open. God only knows what new discovery i might stumble upon, concerning them. Nothing personal, though, just good business; they stepped on my toe yesterday (uninvited and unjustly at that, too), i am so going to crush their den tomorrow, or aid those who seek to. Justice is the goddess i am going to serve; unlike that bunch of fools who studied laws and economics, only to help them keep going by betraying justice, itself (and framing innocents). And i happened upon a big scandal of theirs as bonus, implicating the sister of a former friend of mine, from years back...
Post edited September 26, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Reading that, in Saudi Arabia, women are going to be getting the right to drive.
The ACA repeal was killed.
It's Metal Gear Solid day at Gog today. For no particular reason.

All Foxhound and cyborg ninjas n sh!t.
bad_fur_day1: It's Metal Gear Solid day at Gog today. For no particular reason.

All Foxhound and cyborg ninjas n sh!t.
really?

I wish I still had some of those games.
dtgreene: Reading that, in Saudi Arabia, women are going to be getting the right to drive.
Driving is not a right, it's a privilege.

And watch the accident rate now rise.
It's, Invisible War day.

Deus Ex o'clock.

-Multitool-
"By using electromagnetic resonance detection and frequency modulation to dynamically alter the flow of current through a circuit, skilled agents can use the multitool to manipulate code locks, cameras, autogun turrets, alarms, or other security systems."
This video XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WziO005uM3g
Wish I'd thought of that last time I attempted a playthrough. Bloody damage sponges those things are :P
It's be an Evil Genius day today at Gog.

Pat your white kitties and laugh maniacally while creating diabolical plans to take over the world.