It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fairfox: Also!, four days ago? I'm not countin' Bradley because he's weird. You guys are grumpy.
I screwed up my back again Saturday, but it wasn't as bad as last time?

Sorry, too much stuff up in the air right now so any good stuff is being outweighed by uncertainties.

But I'm enjoying Dragon Age: Origins, so that's a good thing. Gotta see if there's a mod for the damn camera, though. Has some annoying tendencies that can make combat tricky.
On Monday I went to a conference instead of work, it was fun.
Yesterday I worked half a day, then went to play golf, it was fun.
Tomorrow I will go to ComicCon, it will be fun.
Also my car is now 2.5 years old, so I'm in talks with a dealer to get a new one. Test drove a GLC, a Q5, and looked at the newer NX (same as I have, but this year.) The GLC sucked ass, but the Q5 was very impressive. So I'm talking to the dealer about ordering one from the factory. We'll see if they can get me the price I want. If so, I'll have another thing to be happy about.

Overall, life is fairly pleasant.
I cleaned, emptied, and dusted my office this weekend and now it's very clean. It's been a few days, but it still makes me happy. Oh and every morning I make a kefir, raw egg, mango smoothie and those put me in bliss.
Keep Vid Pro is the best video downloader in the earth. This software enables you to download your favorite videos from YouTube or anywhere else. You can easily download any video of any type from the You Tube and also from all other video sharing sites such as Daily Motion, Hulu, Break, Vimeo, AOL, Lynda, Megavideo, LiveLeak, FunnyOrDie, Nico Video, Veevr, Adobe TV, Blip TV, Metacafe, VideoBash, Veoh, MyVideo and the so much more.
well i would have been happy if i got my free oddball game but it apears with 7 hours left on dead line

they not leting me have it so i guess i be happy instead and eat my hony roasted peanuts and read forums and wonder whats happing with gog as i see them pushing towards stuff like steam and wondering how long left before i stop buying stuff here :(
Today is going to be a glorious 30 degrees with the next few days in the high 30s.

This makes me happy, extremely happy.

I love warmth.
deleted
Today the wife bought me a bottle of scotch and the new Wonder Woman Blu-Ray and didn't ask me to fix dinner
clisair: Today the wife bought me a bottle of scotch and the new Wonder Woman Blu-Ray and didn't ask me to fix dinner
Be careful.

It may be a setup :P
I am so very happy that finally, some people stopped nagging and returned to their prescribed medication, instead. They still see aparitions everywhere, but at least, they stopped yelling.
Post edited September 22, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I'm in the wrong place :P
Post edited September 22, 2017 by tinyE
Just got the MicroHDMI-to-HDMI cable in for my new Chuwi Hi10 Pro tablet. Was a bit apprehensive about buying Chinese Shit(c) but Western tablets really don't seem to offer the feature set that I was looking for (HDMI Out, dual-booting with Windows). Must say I'm very impressed with the tablet's performance given the price though and the relatively low-latency HDMI output is a boon for playing KOTOR (Android version sadly a must due to the PC version performing so poorly nowadays). Also: Christian Whitehead's Sonic 1 & 2 remakes.
_ChaosFox_: ... but Western tablets really don't seem to offer the feature set that I was looking for (HDMI Out, dual-booting with Windows)
From what I've read Surface Pro 4 does both, but the price can be a hurdle. We've used the same adapter on ours just to try it on the big screen. Works fine. For some reason we can't get Miracast / wireless screen mirroring to work, though.

Hope that unit works out for you.
HereForTheBeer: From what I've read Surface Pro 4 does both, but the price can be a hurdle. We've used the same adapter on ours just to try it on the big screen. Works fine. For some reason we can't get Miracast / wireless screen mirroring to work, though.

The Surface Pro 4 doesn't run Android though, which is mainly what I wanted the tablet for. I'm sure you could install Android x86 on it, but ultimately it's asking three times the price for the pleasure. Windows performance on the Chuwi is...not great, but adequate for word processing and older games (irritatingly enough, DOSBox won't work without a mouse connected).

But thanks. I know the performance is one thing, durability and long-term reliability another. We'll see how it pans out, but it's safe to say that if I was asked to pay €400-500 for the privilege, I'd probably have just stuff with my desktop and phone.
HereForTheBeer: From what I've read Surface Pro 4 does both, but the price can be a hurdle. We've used the same adapter on ours just to try it on the big screen. Works fine. For some reason we can't get Miracast / wireless screen mirroring to work, though.

_ChaosFox_: The Surface Pro 4 doesn't run Android though, which is mainly what I wanted the tablet for. I'm sure you could install Android x86 on it, but ultimately it's asking three times the price for the pleasure. Windows performance on the Chuwi is...not great, but adequate for word processing and older games (irritatingly enough, DOSBox won't work without a mouse connected).

But thanks. I know the performance is one thing, durability and long-term reliability another. We'll see how it pans out, but it's safe to say that if I was asked to pay €400-500 for the privilege, I'd probably have just stuff with my desktop and phone.
I see. I was assuming Linux. And yeah, the SP4 isn't cheap by any means. At that price I think one needs to make sure it's the only / bestest solution for their needs and not just a stopgap kinda-sorta solution.