It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Filben: I passed an exam at my third and final try. If I hadn't, 2 years of studying would have been wasted and I might had to drop out since I get financed by the government (and they want to see results obviously) who wouldn't pay further.

So, yeah, that made me pretty happy today! And, I can finally enjoy semester break! YAY!
Congratulations! There sren't many things as satisfying as the feeling of freedom after an exam period.
Caesar.: Congratulations! There sren't many things as satisfying as the feeling of freedom after an exam period.
Thanks, mate! Oh boy, damn right you are. I can finally start to play everthing that piled up over the months :)
low rated
Although i marched right through another set-up against me and my personal life, not only i managed to shrink the pain and mitigate the damage, but i even used external "energy" and "amplification" to restore my wounded pride/feelings/shortage. Of the purest type. Not too pure to be honest, but still, it was quite the catalyst to invigorate/rejuvenate myself and get the nerve to get going for more... Another set up ensued but i was actually anticipating it, to be honest, so one of my "tails" getting more "proof" of me hand deep in the honey pot is totally irrelevant with me, at this point.

1. I am invincible.
2. Do i look like i care for any puny attempts to being framed? Try something new, losers, for a change (i am not referring to any gog member, but you know me, i so like to brag)!
3. Besides, "i was invited". Any lass talks dirty to me and lures me in purpose (even if "planted" and "scripted") and everything else comes naturally.

P.S. Your actions are pitiful and only have the reverse effect to the one you designed.
Post edited August 12, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Someone is off his meds.

And yeah, I was one of several people that reported you, and I will continue to do so as long as you fly the banner of a neo-Nazi organization and openly tout their ideas, in a gaming forum of all places.
Post edited August 12, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: Someone is off his meds.

And yeah, I was one of several people that reported you, and I will continue to do so as long as you fly the banner of a neo-Nazi organization and openly tout their ideas, in a gaming forum of all places.
Look here, i am your friend and here to help you though, even if i didn't study psychiatry; i changed the avatar to its original form (will take some time for the effect), so as hallucinating ankers won't be upset and start seing ghosts or something. Take care dear, don't start a fight against a STOP sign now, alright? Take care of your self, Obamacare ain't dead yet, just so you know!
Attachments:
d11.png (484 Kb)
Post edited August 13, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
These millennial nazis get so triggered when you call them nazis.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Look here, i am your friend
You disgust me.
Was having a pretty joyless week on the road, as described in the Bitch thread. Rolled into the driveway at 9:45p Friday night, after a 16 hour day of work and driving. Lugged my bags into the house, dogs greeted me - freshly bathed, so yay for that - and notice that my wife got me a custom bit of, I dunno, folk art? Country art? Something like that. A design that we have been talking about for a good decade now. She found a sketch my mom had made for us years back and gave it to a guy she works with who does woodworking. Nice surprise after a rough week. Rough first half of the year, really.

Super dorky and cool at the same time. I love it. Definitely in the running for Best. Wife. Ever.
Discovered a wheel of character tics generator for Paranoia the RPG.
Favorite tick so far: Believes they are clothed, despite all evidence to the contary.
Glorious day today, 27 degrees and it's still Winter.

Had to drive a few hundred kilometres, ended up pulling over for a hitchiker, I think she menstruated on my car seat.

Smells like anchovies.
Weather suddenly got a bit cold and windy! After all this sickening heat, it was just what i needed! Whee!
a huge bar of chocolate from my coworker
low rated
Fillary: a huge bar of chocolate from my coworker
are you sure it's chocolate?
I got myself a new toy today and will, hopefully, try it out soon! Woot!
Attachments:
newtoy.jpg (172 Kb)
low rated
I got myself a new toy today and will, hopefully, try it out soon! Woot!
Attachments:
newtoy.jpg (21 Kb)