It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Cookie Clicker beta. I transferred my save to it, and my cookies per second leaped by like an order of magnitude.

Now, to see what else has changed. (Obvious changes include new upgrades to (again) double production for various building types as well as a new type of building.)
I celebrated my cousin's birthday.It was a great day.My cousin was so happy when I gifted him a Xbox Controller.
SalmanAnees: I celebrated my cousin's birthday.It was a great day.My cousin was so happy when I gifted him a Xbox Controller.
Stupid question.
Does he have an Xbox? :P
My spouse's meds are working.
SalmanAnees: I celebrated my cousin's birthday.It was a great day.My cousin was so happy when I gifted him a Xbox Controller.
tinyE: Stupid question.
Does he have an Xbox? :P
Nope.He plays Fifa on PC.
Finally got the 'gaming center' set up in the office. Not much time to use it, but at least it's ready when I get some play time:

- 17" laptop with a GTX 1070
- 46" 1080P TV, on the desk. The office inherited the TV when one of the dogs broke the antenna connector, so it was no longer easily usable for OTA watching.
- Component stereo with an integrated amp, CD player, tuner, equalizer, and Bose 901s. All of it at least 20 years old, but works fine for the most part. No surround but that's okay; got an old ADCOM surround processor and extra speakers I could hook up someday.
- "Zero gravity" chair - basically a mesh reclining lawn chair. Got it free with a big order of shipping supplies. Yay for free.
- Wireless solar keyboard and wireless mouse
- Thrustmaster T.16000 HOTAS combo

Played Mount & Blade on the system Saturday night - was pretty great. Just need a couch or recliner, and a much better internet connection. And a fridge. And pretty-up the cables a bit. And come up with some sort of tray to use the keyboard and mouse away from the desk.
^^^ and I haven't had a chance to plug in to it since last Saturday. So yeah.

Busier than the proverbial one-armed paper hanger, one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest, and Chief Head-Palmer at The White House. Out again tomorrow, 10-hour drive down to the Cincinnati area and then trying to visit four shops between Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan by Friday. Probably about 1,300 miles all told, plus the actual work. 70-hour week? Maybe? If not more?

But I got all the important trip-prep done, plus stuff around the house, plus stuff on the parts side of the business before I have to leave tomorrow morning.

And now enjoying some good tequila before crashing for the night. You gotta save the good stuff for last. Maybe not wait until the end of the day to enjoy it, but at least make sure that the last thing you do is something pleasurable, no matter how simple. I mean, ideally I'd be sipping tequila all day long, but one should probably not drink and mow. But at the very least, aim to end the day on a high note.

Oh, and while we were having dinner, the wife pointed out three deer casually walking down the road in front of the house. Tone of deer around here but we don't often see them walking down the road in daytime.
I passed a fox crossing the street as I was driving home. Cute little vixen. :)
low rated
Tcharr: I passed a fox crossing the street as I was driving home. Cute little vixen. :)
Did you get her phone number? :P
low rated
Tcharr: I passed a fox crossing the street as I was driving home. Cute little vixen. :)
tinyE: Did you get her phone number? :P
You Madagascans, you kill me.
low rated
tinyE: Did you get her phone number?
You Monaconians, you kill me.
low rated
tinyE: Did you get her phone number?
You Others, you kill me.
RALLY CAT!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2726672-cardinals-hit-grand-slam-after-rally-cat-invades-field

Cardinals Win! Cardinals Win!
THEY FOUND THE RALLY CAT! :D

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/20316597/st-louis-cardinals-say-rally-cat-found-rescue-group
I passed an exam at my third and final try. If I hadn't, 2 years of studying would have been wasted and I might had to drop out since I get financed by the government (and they want to see results obviously) who wouldn't pay further.

So, yeah, that made me pretty happy today! And, I can finally enjoy semester break! YAY!