It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Defeated my cousin in Fifa 16 with Fc Barcelona.I won all the matched.I felt so good.
SalmanAnees: Defeated my cousin in Fifa 16 with Fc Barcelona.I won all the matched.I felt so good.
Yeah, but there were extenuating circumstances. :P

This was the referee.
Jake makes me happy, I love him.

This was taken a year ago, he looks different now but still adorable.

Love taking him for a walk as girls always ask to pat him, they have to bend down and I can see their boobies.

I love Jake and I love boobies.
Attachments:
Article titled :

Netanyahu's lawyer being
held in submarine
corruption deal inquiry.

On my smartphone, the last line didn't show. Oh the thrills.
Post edited July 12, 2017 by Telika
I'm not a Docter Who person myself (I have never watched any episode of the show), but I am glad that they are *finally* having the Doctor regenerate as a woman.
dtgreene: I am glad that they are *finally* having the Doctor regenerate as a woman.
Still not good enough, there should be a transsexual Doctor Who and they should be named Doctor What.
Cuteness time:
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
I lose the will to live after I read your posts, Bradman.
Laughing at idiots makes me happy:
Doctor Strange makes me a little happier. Marvel is about the only thing keeping me sane, at the moment.
Scratched cornea seems to be healing finally. Was really bad Friday, not getting any better. I had been on the road all week - because this crap never seems to happen when I'm at home - and the doctor at the local clinic arranged for a visit to a local eye doctor once they took a look at the lack of healing progress.

Eye doctor, she was really cute - according to my one good eye. Fantastic legs in that mid-thigh skirt. When she told me it was a 13x15mm abrasion, I was a bit gobsmacked. Gave me a prescription for hourly antibiotics, just in case, and arranged an appointment with my eye doc back home. So I had to go home in the middle of the two-week trip. With those legs, she could have told me to stab myself in the eye with a fork and I would have paused only to ask, "Dinner fork or salad fork, my dear?"

Was dreading the 8-hour drive home because natural light was making it difficult to see. Early morning weather cooperated by giving me clouds, and I stopped at a drug store along the way to pick up an eye patch. Drivin' like a pirate, yar! Looked stupid but it made all the difference.

Anyway, appointment tomorrow, and I'm hoping it will be pretty much healed by then.
HereForTheBeer: Scratched cornea seems to be healing finally. Was really bad Friday, not getting any better. I had been on the road all week - because this crap never seems to happen when I'm at home - and the doctor at the local clinic arranged for a visit to a local eye doctor once they took a look at the lack of healing progress.

Eye doctor, she was really cute - according to my one good eye. Fantastic legs in that mid-thigh skirt. When she told me it was a 13x15mm abrasion, I was a bit gobsmacked. Gave me a prescription for hourly antibiotics, just in case, and arranged an appointment with my eye doc back home. So I had to go home in the middle of the two-week trip. With those legs, she could have told me to stab myself in the eye with a fork and I would have paused only to ask, "Dinner fork or salad fork, my dear?"

Was dreading the 8-hour drive home because natural light was making it difficult to see. Early morning weather cooperated by giving me clouds, and I stopped at a drug store along the way to pick up an eye patch. Drivin' like a pirate, yar! Looked stupid but it made all the difference.

Anyway, appointment tomorrow, and I'm hoping it will be pretty much healed by then.
Attachments:
forks.jpg (110 Kb)
HereForTheBeer: Scratched cornea seems to be healing finally. Was really bad Friday, not getting any better. I had been on the road all week - because this crap never seems to happen when I'm at home - and the doctor at the local clinic arranged for a visit to a local eye doctor once they took a look at the lack of healing progress.

tinyE:
I really had a blackout!
HereForTheBeer: Eye doctor, she was really cute
You should have asked her for a body cavity search.

And try to stay Positive, Patty.