It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fables22: Who's Blue?
tinyE: Don't get excited. :P We named her after a famous dairy in northwest Iowa, "Blue Bunny".
Oh my god, she is soooo cute :D how old is she?
tinyE: Don't get excited. :P We named her after a famous dairy in northwest Iowa, "Blue Bunny".
AndreeaB: Oh my god, she is soooo cute :D how old is she?
i think 2.
Nice weekend. Weather cooperated for the visiting relatives, uncle and aunt on Mom's side. Really good time and good eats.

Customers are likely taking the day off as I haven't heard a peep from any of them. Leaves time to get things done in the office and run a bunch of errands.

Cute bunny, tinyE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZfuJdycGc
Today... Ah, today, for the first time in the last XX years that i can remember and account for, our (military) forces stopped a trespassing vessel (bearing the flag of a hostile neighbor) for inspection. One thing brought another and with their refusal to cooperate, arrogance and provocative stance, our party opened fire at them directly!

All goes according to plan and soon i get what i wanted and have been preparing for, for years upon years.
Post edited July 03, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
deleted
Today, after loooooooooots of unsuccessful attemps, I finally finished my 4th and last part of my playthrough of the Super NES (enhanced) version of Prince of Persia that I will put on my Youtube channel tomorrow (in french) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVEeEiYVl-M&list=PL0_iUuPDkLuuUryilDL-khNeN-ZMEYcMh

I'm... exhausted... :p
Post edited July 03, 2017 by Pouyou-pouyou
KiNgBrAdLeY7: All goes according to plan and soon i get what i wanted and have been preparing for, for years upon years.
Fairfox: I forget where you live. Probs somewhere hot. An' fo' realz borin'.

Anyhoohar, topic! Bein' taken' out for a meal, liek a laydee. BUT. not bein' taken out in taht wai. Which is good becauuuse expectations are supah-lo fun an' kill all appetites. Tho Imma still eatin' liek a not-verrr hungry li'l person. Called Penelope.
He lives on the east side of the wall thirty years ago.
deleted
I love Jake.
Attachments:
fables22: Who's Blue?
Adorable!
Kleetus: I love Jake.
Also adorable!
Post edited July 05, 2017 by fables22
Polish people! Smart, practical, prudent, realistic! They welcome people who know what they are doing, they are a great, respectful audience and above all, they know what is truly good for them, their country and nation... Defending/upholding the REAL western values is top priority, in the Europe of today; or shall we say, EUSSR, instead?
Post edited July 06, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Cuteness time:
deleted
Some stunning storm clouds and sunsets this weekend. And a cool thunderstorm last night - we must have been on the southern edge since I was watching lightning roll past to the north for about an hour last night.