It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some good work in the yard today, cleaned up a small bed near the front door and put in some edging. Hopefully that'll help with weed control and make mowing a touch easier. Mom came over uninvited to help - she's great at garden stuff - and she and the wife did more weeding while I futzed with the edging. Long day, good meal afterward.

Wife asked me to connect her phone to the big screen, and she showed me a bunch of photos of sunsets I missed while I've been on the road the past 3-4 weeks. I may gripe about a lot of stuff on this property but the sunsets will always put things back into perspective. Just phenomenal.

Wrapping up the evening with a sippin' shot of Cabo Wabo Reposado.
HereForTheBeer: Some good work in the yard today, cleaned up a small bed near the front door and put in some edging.
Looks pretty good.
Watching Pewds videos today.He is very funny.
HereForTheBeer: Some good work in the yard today, cleaned up a small bed near the front door and put in some edging.
tinyE: Looks pretty good.
Haha, well, not quite. But yeah.

Previous owner was a Master Gardener (some certification crap) so there are a bajillion different varieties out here. I'm describing them as "the green one with the pink flower" and "the green one with the orange flower" - that's about how far my knowledge goes. But they didn't do much landscaping around the beds, to slow the encroachment of the lawn into the beds. That's my primary goal: keep the grass on the lawn side and keep the flowers on the garden side. I'll let Mom and the wife figure out the rest.

Gardening is good, honest work, and you can see results almost right away. And the best part is that if you screw something up, just grab a shovel and try again.
Had my first day of job. It was good.
dtgreene: Or maybe it's time to dabble in some witchcraft (hey, is there a spell that can fix the current political situations in much of the world?)?
I know of a spell that might help the environment, animal and plant-life flourish beyond measure, would that be of help? It's called Eliminate Humanity. Takes some practice time to learn how to cast it however. Humanity itself is busy learning the spell, but in a less suitable variant that takes down animal and plant life with it as well in a big environmental and climatological catastrophe. Not exactly what I have in mind with casting Eliminate Humanity.
nvm
Post edited January 05, 2018 by Matewis
Nothing yet, picking up a Domino's Firebreather and Supreme shortly, both with cheesy crust.

This will be consumed with two cans of ice cold Coke, with leftovers heated up for breakfast the next day.

This will make me happy, extremely happy.
I've had just three or four days off since early February, so I'm going to take advantage - as much as possible - of the Tuesday holiday. See if I can stretch it into four days of working on something other than... work.
Today nothing yet, but yesterday i recieve 11 manga titles before the price rise up.
I made two types of ice cream today; one with cononut flavour and one with vanilla. I used "diet" sugar and honey as substitutes for regular sugar. It took a while to make because I followed traditional recipies. It was worth it though, they taste great, and that made me happy.
Post edited July 01, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
Finally just got Blue's new encloser finished. Lost a few pints of blood from skeeters doing it, be she's happy. More room than she's ever had.
Post edited July 01, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: Finally just got Blue's new encloser finished. Lost a few pints of blood from skeeters doing it, be she's happy. More room than she's ever had.
Who's Blue?
tinyE: Finally just got Blue's new encloser finished. Lost a few pints of blood from skeeters doing it, be she's happy. More room than she's ever had.
fables22: Who's Blue?
Don't get excited. :P We named her after a famous dairy in northwest Iowa, "Blue Bunny".
Attachments:
blue.jpg (100 Kb)
Its 4pm and i've done my work :) lucky day