It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

2 pankcakes
At a hotel tonight with a really nice internet connection speed - around 30+Mb/S - so I'm taking advantage of that to download a bunch of installers and updates that I haven't dared mess with back at the house.

In a screwed-up way of thinking, it has me wanting to buy a few more big games while I have the chance to download them.
HereForTheBeer: .
You're always so Positive, Patty.
A couple days ago, I found somebody IRL to talk to about video games, and she had actually played all the main elder scrolls games, including the earliest ones.

For whatever reason, I am finding it hard to find people on this website who seem as interested in talking about video games as I do.
Ooo, check out my rep number, kewl.
bad_fur_day1: Ooo, check out my rep number, kewl.
Congratulations!

Hail Satan! (Or maybe it's some other devil?)

Or maybe it's time to dabble in some witchcraft (hey, is there a spell that can fix the current political situations in much of the world?)?
I finally got the Darksiders duology! :D Now if I could only get the rest of the Soul Reaver games.
dtgreene: Congratulations!

Hail Satan! (Or maybe it's some other devil?)

Or maybe it's time to dabble in some witchcraft (hey, is there a spell that can fix the current political situations in much of the world?)?
All of the above. As far as I understand 6 is the number of the beast, I think 6 upside down, 9 is the devils number, or somethin.
I just found a high quality version of my favorite intro of all time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ46aKjB9oE
Just about to pick up my Domino's Firebreather Pizza with a cheesy crust, $10.70.

This will be washed down with several cold cans of Coke, then I will be relaxing under my heated throw blanket and watching TV.

I will retire to slumber at about 11PM on my new Dunlop memory foam pillow, so comfy.

All this will make me happy, extremely happy.
end of the week, upcoming Friday's party
Just had my first job interview and got the job!
Post edited June 16, 2017 by Ikarugamesh
Home for a few days, hopefully until Thursday. Been crazy this year; much more travel than I really want but we have some large and expensive projects over the next few years getting the new property dialed-in the way we want it, so I should snag every bit of income that comes my way.

Speaking of projects, got some contractors working on the shop now. Good work so far, and they show up at 7am. A contractor that arrives on time - unbelievable! The work right now is for weatherization, so we can use a lot less electricity and LP gas to cool and heat that building. These guys are working on creating attic accesses and getting rid of openings that we don't use and that leak air, and we have another group coming in later to do the seal and insulation work. Had it done on the house and it seems to work out: it has been a little cooler on its own and the AC is cooling the rest more evenly so we can raise the temp a degree or two and get the same level of overall comfort.

dtgreene: Or maybe it's time to dabble in some witchcraft (hey, is there a spell that can fix the current political situations in much of the world?)?
Armageddon oughta do it.
nvm
Post edited January 05, 2018 by Matewis
deleted