It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Second, other is "going underwater" much more due to the "measures against Russia" that EUSSR and former USA administration impose on them (and Russians reply by measures of their own against EUSSR, even "Other"), rather than some worthless scam treaty, which is to profit a bunch of crooks and dupe all gullible activists (it benefits the environment? Don't make me laugh).
When I say that Other is "going underwater", I am using the phrase literally; the sea level will rise, and Other will end up below sea level, giving you no place to live.

Why don't you actually look at the science?
https://skepticalscience.com/evidence-for-global-warming.htm

Also, this site, while it still exists:
https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

At least for me, a Google search for "climate change evidence" comes up with many other articles with evidence, and if you want to dig deeper, you can look at the scientific literature.
Went to see Wonder Woman and really enoyed it. DC finally put out a good movie that isn't TDK trilogy.
Seeing some friends that I haven't seen in a while/
Great things happen to those who endure great shocks, after time passes.

(Edited because i had to self-moderate due to a promise and i never go back on my word)
Post edited June 11, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I am VERY, very, very happy today, with an emphasis to HAPPY! I got out of the strange predicament i found myself, into. All this was a teeny act after all, it wasn't serious, but it was enough to give me the Heebie-jeebies. It was for attention seeking. I laughed it off, but not before almost having a cardiac arrest out of stress and anxiety! Seriously, having an underage GF (even slightly), is nothing to scoff about, a real handful, by the gods! We reconciled and she explained everything, she even rode me to death! I even almost accidentally became a father, today!!! Thankfully, the pill saved my poor ass (the one to be taken by GF after the "accident")...

I swear, though, cute little things can be really mean and really scary. Especially whenever they seek out attention and to play with you...
wtf
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I am VERY, very, very happy today, with an emphasis to HAPPY! I got out of the strange predicament i found myself, into. All this was a teeny act after all, it wasn't serious, but it was enough to give me the Heebie-jeebies. It was for attention seeking. I laughed it off, but not before almost having a cardiac arrest out of stress and anxiety! Seriously, having an underage GF (even slightly), is nothing to scoff about, a real handful, by the gods! We reconciled and she explained everything, she even rode me to death! I even almost accidentally became a father, today!!! Thankfully, the pill saved my poor ass (the one to be taken by GF after the "accident")...

I swear, though, cute little things can be really mean and really scary. Especially whenever they seek out attention and to play with you...
Onglar: wtf
That ain't even the tip of the iceberg.

Like HFTB said, this is tame compared to his normal bullshit.
There's some serious weirdos here, not everyone is like me.
Kleetus: There's some serious weirdos here, not everyone is like me.
I like you.
Not much really, weather sucks and it's cold.

Only good thing about cold days is taking a really, really hot and long shower.

Felt so good; I washed around my underarms and also around my pubis region.

Even though I'm not going out, I always like to stay clean and fresh in case someone tries to break in and sexually fondle me.
My weekend has been splendid indeed. Today was my birthday and I had a lot of fun. And I graduated yesterday and received a diploma for my endeavours over the years. However, nobody gave me a game this year, but other nice things, I guess Gog's summer sale will reciprocate this.

Furthermore, I am starting my summer break right now and began my first day of freedom with four Seinfeld episodes together with breakfast.
Post edited June 11, 2017 by Erikspilivink
Erikspilivink: My weekend has been splendid indeed. Today was my birthday and I had a lot of fun. And I graduated yesterday and received a diploma for my endeavours over the years. However, nobody gave me a game this year, but other nice things, I guess Gog's summer sale will reciprocate this.

Furthermore, I am starting my summer break right now and began my first day of freedom with four Seinfeld episodes together with breakfast.
Planning a "Summer of George"?
Erikspilivink: Today was my birthday and I had a lot of fun. And I graduated yesterday and received a diploma
You Swedes are so diplomatic.

And happy birthday.
Going to events and meeting new people.

(Of course, after all that I *do* need a break.)
deleted