It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: .
Kleetus: Ha ha, you're low rated.
Kleetus:
Kleetus, last month we made a promise to each other to leave each other alone.

Has it ever occurred to you that if, god forbid, they ever fix this place and successfully implement a system of forum bans, how that is going to look from your end? :P

Last month GOG came to me and said they were torn because they couldn't tell who was harassing who and as a result were planning on booting both of us if and when they were able. I asked for a chance to prove myself so they told me to promise leave you alone, and you promised to leave me alone, and they would monitor the situation to determine who was actually bothering who. A month later I'd say it's pretty obvious. :P

Just FYI, I have logged and filed with support EVERY SINGLE swipe you have taken about me or at me since we promised to leave each other alone, and I have kept tabs with the higher ups and they have assured me, they are well aware of your conduct.

You of course can't log and report me because up until this post I haven't said a word to you.
Post edited January 16, 2017 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: Kleetus, last month we made a promise to each other to leave each other alone.
I did no such thing, and nor am I targeting you.

You're treated like I treat everyone else, unless you want special treatment?

Because as far as I'm aware, I'm the only special one here.
tinyE: Kleetus, last month we made a promise to each other to leave each other alone.
Kleetus: I did no such thing, and nor am I targeting you.

You're soon to be distant memory boy.

Goodbye. :D
low rated
tinyE: You're soon to be distant memory boy.
I'll never forget you though, ever.
them leave him alone ok he said you made a promise to each other to leave each other alone.
I've just gotten another shipping tracking notice. This one is much more peculiar than the previous train derailment. I need an explanation why Trump is causing my delivery delay.

"Winter storms and the presidential inauguration are causing unavoidable service delays in the Northwest, Midwest, Northeast, and Washington, D.C. areas."

edit: roads restriction apparently.
Post edited January 17, 2017 by eksasol
eksasol: I've just gotten another shipping tracking notice. This one is much more peculiar than the previous train derailment. I need an explanation why Trump is causing my delivery delay.

"Winter storms and the presidential inauguration are causing unavoidable service delays in the Northwest, Midwest, Northeast, and Washington, D.C. areas."
oh thats sucks
I have a new stomping ground to visit at least twice per week. There's an arcade that opened up at a nearby mall that stays open until 2 in the morning. I think it even sells alcohol.

It has a bowling alley and some air hockey tables as well as a bunch of arcade games like Silent Hill Arcade, skeeball, a couple of basketball games where you physically throw a ball, some older or revamped arcade games like Galaga, and also a bunch of fighting game machines imported from Japan.

There was also an Angry Birds arcade game in which the controller is basically a literal slingshot.
Post edited January 17, 2017 by infinite9
Did some major wishlist weeding, down from 72 items (what was I thinking?) to 10 games that I'd actually like to play.
sending time with my dad is the best feeling
kaylayuhos19: sending time with my dad is the best feeling
I agree.

Too bad about the bulletproof plexiglass between us.
tinyE: I agree.

thats sad
low rated

That wasn't funny.

Please leave the humour to those more capable and witty.

kaylayuhos19: thats sad
In case you didn't get the joke, tinyE was making fun of your dad.
Post edited January 17, 2017 by Kleetus

Kleetus: That wasn't funny.

Please leave the humour to those more capable and witty.

kaylayuhos19: thats sad
Kleetus: In case you didn't get the joke, tinyE was making fun of your dad.
oh hell no dont fuck with me dont do that shit my dad is great farther to me
Kleetus: I did no such thing, and nor am I targeting you.

tinyE: You're soon to be distant memory boy.

Goodbye. :D
hell no leave him alone your a dick ok