It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just done grading homework. Quite a lot of bright students in this group. One couldn't program worth shit a week ago and aced list comprehensions this time.
Starmaker: One couldn't program worth shit a week ago and aced list comprehensions this time.
I think that was because of you.

You must be his lucky star,

'Cos you shine on him, wherever you are,

He just thinks of you, and he starts to glow,

And he needs your guidance, and baby you know.
Just made another friend:
Attachments:
Starmaker: Just done grading homework. Quite a lot of bright students in this group. One couldn't program worth shit a week ago and aced list comprehensions this time.
[x^2 for x in range(256) if is_prime(x)]

Like this?
(Assume, of course, that is_prime has been defined and works as the name would suggest.)

Edit: By the way, what language is your class using? If it's Python, is it Python 2 or Python 3?
Post edited January 01, 2017 by dtgreene
low rated
This year is starting off great, just made another friend:
Attachments:
Post edited January 01, 2017 by Kleetus
Kleetus: This year is starting off great, just made another friend:
I can confirm that this picture is fake; I have not accepted any of this user's friend requests.
low rated
dtgreene: I can confirm that this picture is fake
Looks real to me.

And thanks for the compliment, but my graphics editing skills aren't that good.
i spent few hours playing postal 2 and then sat down had a big steak smotherd in onions and green peppers with mushroom gravy and then came here got game update and well waiting on that big ball to hit bottem and yell Happy new year look out 2017 i got games to play music to hear and well hoping for the best years ahead :)

P.S Happy New year everyone may the years ahead be best ones to come :)
My mother is whipping up a batch of her garlic salad dressing.

This shit will take remove chrome!

I can't wait for some! :D
A day of a few small things.

Weak net connection has caused us to focus more on music. Prompted me to hook up the turntable for the first time in a couple decades. Blew through five old albums while cooking for a family get-together tomorrow. Really surprised by how good they sound. Was expecting a lot of clicks and pops and heard none of that. Guess I took decent care of the equipment and platters over the years. Gotta look into making digital recordings since most of this is stuff we don't have on CD.

Forecast for clouds meant a gorgeous sunny day outside starting around noon.

Good visit with a stepbrother and his family. They're playing Trouble now, having a good time. Dogs are soaking up the extra attention. House smells good from cooking and baking. Can't ask for more.
I finally became a backer at "Bloodstained: Ritual of the night"!

I got myself the 60$, digital copy, GOG survey part!

Even though i suspect i will miss 2018 and won't be around until then, i still became very happy, on the occasion! Damn, sigh, if only they released it this march as they initially proclaimed, i just might would be meant to surely play it...

At least i am going to complete my collection of games, if nothing else.
Post edited January 01, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
HereForTheBeer: House smells good from cooking and baking.
I would like to visit your rural estate and bake and knead with you.
dtgreene: [x^2 for x in range(256) if is_prime(x)]

Like this?
(Assume, of course, that is_prime has been defined and works as the name would suggest.)

Edit: By the way, what language is your class using? If it's Python, is it Python 2 or Python 3?
Yes. Python 2 or 3, whichever they like. The idea is that people who have a strong preference (personal or secondhand) don't feel what they're learning is inferior / useless / dumbed down (*ahem* custom comparisons *ahem*). I'm a TA, I just have to deal with it.
Starmaker: .
If I send you a friend invite, will you accept it?
low rated
Starmaker: Python 2 or 3
I want to sit on your lap while you teach me pythons.