It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

athineos: I made a new Random Map for Civ III that can be played in the ancient & middle ages only. Very hard to do in the later games in the series.
Tauto: Random as in random generated?
Yes. Very easy to do
Tauto: Random as in random generated?
athineos: Yes. Very easy to do
Okay.
athineos: I made a new Random Map for Civ III that can be played in the ancient & middle ages only. Very hard to do in the later games in the series.
At least it can be played in those eras. I have, in the past, made a couple of maps that can't usefully be played in *any* era.

Map 1: All mountains. The game starts fine, but of course, there's no place to build a city, so I end my turn. The enemy AI, of course, is in the same situation, so it gives up and disbands the starting settler. As a result, I am the only player left, and as a result, I win a Conquest victory. (I actually beat Sid difficulty this way, but I would argue that this doesn't count as an accomplishment.)

Map 2: All water. When trying to start the game, the game crashes with an error message to the effect of "can't fund enough starting locations". The game, of course, tries to find suitable places to place each civilization's starting settler, but is unable to because settlers can't be placed on water, and there are no non-water squares on the map, so the game has no choice but to give an error message. (IIRC, I think the editor warns you when you try to save the map that it might not work properly.)

(I should point out, however, that I was actively trying to break the game here, much like when I made my "no playable races" Morrowind mod, which surprisingly doesn't break Morrowind.)
dtgreene: At least it can be played in those eras. I have, in the past, made a couple of maps that can't usefully be played in *any* era.

Map 1: All mountains. The game starts fine, but of course, there's no place to build a city, so I end my turn. The enemy AI, of course, is in the same situation, so it gives up and disbands the starting settler. As a result, I am the only player left, and as a result, I win a Conquest victory. (I actually beat Sid difficulty this way, but I would argue that this doesn't count as an accomplishment.)

Map 2: All water. When trying to start the game, the game crashes with an error message to the effect of "can't fund enough starting locations". The game, of course, tries to find suitable places to place each civilization's starting settler, but is unable to because settlers can't be placed on water, and there are no non-water squares on the map, so the game has no choice but to give an error message. (IIRC, I think the editor warns you when you try to save the map that it might not work properly.)

(I should point out, however, that I was actively trying to break the game here, much like when I made my "no playable races" Morrowind mod, which surprisingly doesn't break Morrowind.)
I have played Morrowind. Very good game. I never got a chance to work with the game editor. Although i am pretty sure making a mod for that game was a little more time consuming.
I discovered pokemon REBORN! A fangame!
Post edited December 29, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Free pizza!

My sister in law ordered and paid for pizza to be picked up by my brother. They gave him two pizza so my brother thought she had ordered two, she did not and only paid for one.

My brother gave me the extra one.
justanoldgamer: Free pizza!

My sister in law ordered and paid for pizza to be picked up by my brother. They gave him two pizza so my brother thought she had ordered two, she did not and only paid for one.

My brother gave me the extra one.
Typical Canadian. Someone pays for something that you end up getting, and you run around calling it FREE. Something something healthcare.

But pizza is awesome, so congratulations.
Emob78: But pizza is awesome
It was Canadian pizza with pulled elk and maple syrup.
I managed to get a hold of the 3 most coveted visual novels ever, of mine!!!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I managed to get a hold of the 3 most coveted visual novels ever, of mine!!!
Did you go thru the rubbish tip? Some of the fellow members were found there:)
Post edited December 30, 2016 by Tauto
Making new friends:
Attachments:
Post edited December 30, 2016 by Kleetus
Kleetus: Making new friends:
Why...........I oughta......
Friends since Dec 2016.
Kleetus: Friends since Dec 2016.
Unfriended since Dec 2016.
It may seem silly to most of you, but this pic cheered me up.

Getting ready for the Winter Classic on Monday in my home town.
Attachments: