It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fdas
y
Post edited December 24, 2016 by beachdk1728
low rated
dtgreene: .
Dee to the Eee to the Aye to the Tee to the Rrr to the Iye to the Cee to the Eee.

To the Deatrice.

Merry Christmas to the Deatrice and I hope you have a transsexual New Year.
Post edited December 25, 2016 by Kleetus
dtgreene: .
Kleetus: Dee to the Eee to the Aye to the Tee to the Rrr to the Iye to the Cee to the Eee.

To the Deatrice.

Merry Christmas to the Deatrice and I hope you have a transsexual New Year.
I spent some time with my family, got drunk on whiskey, and now everyone's gone and I'm watching Die Hard. Christmas is grand. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals *burp*.
i came to gog and discovered morrowind is onsale now thats a christmas wish from the past to have once more :)
Emob78: I spent some time with my family, got drunk on whiskey, and now everyone's gone and I'm watching Die Hard. Christmas is grand. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals *burp*.
Watched Die Hard today as well, classic Christmas movie for sure :)
Emob78: I spent some time with my family, got drunk on whiskey, and now everyone's gone and I'm watching Die Hard. Christmas is grand. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals *burp*.
chevkoch: Watched Die Hard today as well, classic Christmas movie for sure :)
Have you seen or played the (NES) videogame?

Have you watched any speedruns of said videogame?

At AGDQ 2013, this game was run a whole bunch of times for whatever reason.
chevkoch: Watched Die Hard today as well, classic Christmas movie for sure :)
dtgreene: Have you seen or played the (NES) videogame?

Have you watched any speedruns of said videogame?

At AGDQ 2013, this game was run a whole bunch of times for whatever reason.
Haven't played it, but I know of the KirkQ run, and now just watched it again. Great run, very funny - foot power is key :)
Just fixed my Logitech R20 speakers. :D

I didn't do much, just removed the spring from the power button, allowing it to remain powered on. I had this problem were it wouldn't remain on after being pressed.
deleted
A rare weekday off, assuming none of my customers are working today. So far so good.
HereForTheBeer: .
Have you bought Annie or Sadie any Christmas presents?
HereForTheBeer: .
Kleetus: Have you bought Annie or Sadie any Christmas presents?
Nope. Just extra couch time, table scraps, the usual. Well, she did get them some toys earlier in the month.

You get anything for Jake?
HereForTheBeer: You get anything for Jake?
No, I want to get him laid for the New Year though, but it's so hard finding compliant bitches.

I think they're like taxis, there's never a bitch around when you need one but when you don't they're everywhere.

I asked one lady at Jake's puppy school if he could mount her bitch and she said no, although she may have misheard me as she gave me an odd look.

Too bad him and Annie can't get together, she looks like his type of bitch.
I made a new Random Map for Civ III that can be played in the ancient & middle ages only. Very hard to do in the later games in the series.
athineos: I made a new Random Map for Civ III that can be played in the ancient & middle ages only. Very hard to do in the later games in the series.
Random as in random generated?