It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getting the flu right before my vacation starts. :P
I got pulled over coming home from work (again). The cop told me everything checked out and that on behalf of the local PD he would like to wish me a merry Christmas and handed me an envelope with 50 bucks in it. First thought I had was I would use the money to buy some clean underwear. lol

Treating the citizenry better and having more respect for the law would be preferred, but an envelope full of cash does make the sting hurt a little less.

As I was driving home I realized that you could really milk this public relations shit during the holidays. Just drive around a lot, preferably in small towns, wait to get pulled over, rake in the dough. Head on down the road to the next small town or hamlet, rinse and repeat. Get some of that hard earned tax revenue back. Wonderful concept.
deleted
Emob78: I got pulled over coming home from work (again). The cop told me everything checked out and that on behalf of the local PD he would like to wish me a merry Christmas and handed me an envelope with 50 bucks in it. First thought I had was I would use the money to buy some clean underwear. lol

Treating the citizenry better and having more respect for the law would be preferred, but an envelope full of cash does make the sting hurt a little less.

As I was driving home I realized that you could really milk this public relations shit during the holidays. Just drive around a lot, preferably in small towns, wait to get pulled over, rake in the dough. Head on down the road to the next small town or hamlet, rinse and repeat. Get some of that hard earned tax revenue back. Wonderful concept.
Where the hell do you live? Certainly not the impression I'm getting of America today. Here in Florida, you got cops with speed guns every corners and extorting people. One time a cop purposely tried to side swipe me while changing lane.

----

Contemplating whether I should be buying amiibo that are on sale, even though I don't actually own a Nintendo console...
Post edited December 21, 2016 by eksasol
IT STOPPED SNOWING!!!

For eight minutes.
Emob78: I got pulled over coming home from work (again). The cop told me everything checked out and that on behalf of the local PD he would like to wish me a merry Christmas and handed me an envelope with 50 bucks in it. First thought I had was I would use the money to buy some clean underwear. lol

Cops giving out money in envelopes,that's a good one for April Fool's Day.

eksasol: Where the hell do you live? Certainly not the impression I'm getting of America today. Here in Florida, you got cops with speed guns every corners and extorting people. One time a cop purposely tried to side swipe me while changing lane.

----

Contemplating whether I should be buying amiibo that are on sale, even though I don't actually own a Nintendo console...
The great state of Oklahoma. I read a news article yesterday that said that cops in the next town over from mine are handing out hams to people instead of money. I'm glad I live in the town I do, because 50 bucks is a lot better than a 9 dollar ham.
tinyE: IT STOPPED SNOWING!!!

For eight minutes.
You don't like snow at this time of the year? I'd love to see some here.
Emob78: I got pulled over coming home from work (again). The cop told me everything checked out and that on behalf of the local PD he would like to wish me a merry Christmas and handed me an envelope with 50 bucks in it. [...]
That's strange and a wonderful surprise at the same time.
Post edited December 21, 2016 by chevkoch
tinyE: IT STOPPED SNOWING!!!

For eight minutes.
chevkoch: You don't like snow at this time of the year? I'd love to see some here.
Emob78: I got pulled over coming home from work (again). The cop told me everything checked out and that on behalf of the local PD he would like to wish me a merry Christmas and handed me an envelope with 50 bucks in it. [...]
chevkoch: That's strange and a wonderful surprise at the same time.
I love snow, but 64 inches in ten days! :P C'mon man!
chevkoch: You don't like snow at this time of the year? I'd love to see some here.

That's strange and a wonderful surprise at the same time.
tinyE: I love snow, but 64 inches in ten days! :P C'mon man!
That's over 5ft, so I assume you're trapped inside your house.
eksasol: That's over 5ft, so I assume you're trapped inside your house.
No, I can get out and even drive around. The streets are beautiful. They do a great job plowing around here.

The donkeys are trapped in their stable and that kind of sucks but we can't get the tractor in there to clear it out.
eksasol: That's over 5ft, so I assume you're trapped inside your house.
tinyE: No, I can get out and even drive around. The streets are beautiful. They do a great job plowing around here.

The donkeys are trapped in their stable and that kind of sucks but we can't get the tractor in there to clear it out.
TinyE stuck in his house during a snow blizzard and yet still has an internet connection. I can't possibly think of a more dangerous scenario.
tinyE: No, I can get out and even drive around. The streets are beautiful. They do a great job plowing around here.

Emob78: TinyE stuck in his house during a snow blizzard and yet still has an internet connection. I can't possibly think of a more dangerous scenario.
I HAVE A TV! :P

Shit that reminds me, I gotta make my NFL pics for this weekend.
A prairie avalanche? That explains the discontent :)
Emob78: TinyE stuck in his house during a snow blizzard and yet still has an internet connection. I can't possibly think of a more dangerous scenario.
tinyE: I HAVE A TV! :P

Shit that reminds me, I gotta make my NFL pics for this weekend.
Yeah, I know. It's called YOUTUBE.