It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Emob78: un't no weezin 2 TRY hard and presss tha rong keeeeys jus 2 sound 2 kool for schoo'.
Has anyone ever told you that you speak good retard?
Emob78: un't no weezin 2 TRY hard and presss tha rong keeeeys jus 2 sound 2 kool for schoo'.
Kleetus: Has anyone ever told you that you speak good retard?
I've been using the internetz for 20+ years. Lots of practice.
low rated
Emob78: I've been using the internetz for 20+ years. Lots of practice.
Rezpeckt.

Although I don't think the amount of time matters all that much.

I've been masturbating for decades and I don't think I've improved, I still use the same basic technique and style.
Emob78: I've been using the internetz for 20+ years. Lots of practice.
Kleetus: Rezpeckt.

Although I don't think the amount of time matters all that much.

I've been masturbating for decades and I don't think I've improved, I still use the same basic technique and style.
If hands could talk...
It's snowing! :)

That's the second time in as many weeks. It ain't much and it won't stay for long, but it's still quite nice on these rare occasions. ... And then there's the absurdity with most everything shutting down with a minuscule amount of white stuff. You'd think there's a blizzard raging outside the way some people act. It doesn't help that our city isn't very well equipped to handle such rather mild winter weather scenarios. Oy vey. Anyway...

SNOW!!! WHEEEEEE!!!! ;)
mistermumbles: It's snowing! :)

That's the second time in as many weeks. It ain't much and it won't stay for long, but it's still quite nice on these rare occasions. ... And then there's the absurdity with most everything shutting down with a minuscule amount of white stuff. You'd think there's a blizzard raging outside the way some people act. It doesn't help that our city isn't very well equipped to handle such rather mild winter weather scenarios. Oy vey. Anyway...

SNOW!!! WHEEEEEE!!!! ;)
shut up :P

Finished up day two of a three day blizzard and I'm starting to lose it.

Pretty soon I'm going to get my mother's lipstick and start writing "REDRUM" on the walls.
Post edited December 15, 2016 by tinyE
deleted
It was cold in the shop, as predicted, enough so that my drink was freezing. Thermals and layering made it bearable, and the repairs went well. Drive home wasn't bad, either, even with going through Chicago during the evening 'rush'.

I'll call today a success
HereForTheBeer: It was cold in the shop
What do you sell in this shop?
HereForTheBeer: It was cold in the shop
Kleetus: What do you sell in this shop?
It was the customer shop. Wood sheet goods
HereForTheBeer: It was the customer shop. Wood sheet goods
I thought you had a shop or sold things?
HereForTheBeer: It was the customer shop. Wood sheet goods
Kleetus: I thought you had a shop or sold things?
I do. But I also travel to service customer machines. And do remote support for customers who call / text / email.
HereForTheBeer: But I also travel to service customer machines. And do remote support for customers who call / text / email.
I could just picture you roaming the Amrican Badlands selling your wares and practising your craft.
HereForTheBeer: But I also travel to service customer machines. And do remote support for customers who call / text / email.
Kleetus: I could just picture you roaming the Amrican Badlands selling your wares and practising your craft.
Wats Amrican? Is that related to Africa?
Tauto: Wats Amrican? Is that related to Africa?
Obama is an Arican Amrican.