It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: Drove 7 hours to fix the customer problem in 15 minutes. Easy - and stupid - money for something the OEM should have figured out over the phone.

That easy fix gives me a leg up on getting the next machine taken care of before it gets cold in a couple days. Next shop doesn't have heat and it's going down to 16F Wednesday and 11F Thursday. Inside the building only adds about 5-10 degrees to that. Working on below-freezing steel is no fun.
And I thought working in the steel bay in winter was cold,it reminded me of my freezer job.
HereForTheBeer: Drove 7 hours to fix the customer problem in 15 minutes. Easy - and stupid - money for something the OEM should have figured out over the phone.

That easy fix gives me a leg up on getting the next machine taken care of before it gets cold in a couple days. Next shop doesn't have heat and it's going down to 16F Wednesday and 11F Thursday. Inside the building only adds about 5-10 degrees to that. Working on below-freezing steel is no fun.
Tauto: And I thought working in the steel bay in winter was cold,it reminded me of my freezer job.
Been to this place a few times before and it's always cold. Having to bundle up just makes it tough to work, since there's some crawling and climbing involved. And it's hard to keep the hands warm no matter what I do. Oh well, comes with the job. At least I remembered to bring warmer clothes this time around; the first visit years back was a bit of a chilly surprise.

Freezer work I imagine could be tough, since there's probably cold air blowing inside.
low rated
Tauto: And I thought working in the steel bay in winter was cold,it reminded me of my freezer job.
HereForTheBeer: Been to this place a few times before and it's always cold. Having to bundle up just makes it tough to work, since there's some crawling and climbing involved. And it's hard to keep the hands warm no matter what I do. Oh well, comes with the job. At least I remembered to bring warmer clothes this time around; the first visit years back was a bit of a chilly surprise.

Freezer work I imagine could be tough, since there's probably cold air blowing inside.
It was cold and noisy but my first winter in the steel bay was close.Steel can hold a lot of coldness,like walking into a freezer.Using bare hands on the steel was the worst and yes we had gloves but they made it actually harder to handle the steel.
HereForTheBeer: Been to this place a few times before and it's always cold. Having to bundle up just makes it tough to work, since there's some crawling and climbing involved. And it's hard to keep the hands warm no matter what I do. Oh well, comes with the job. At least I remembered to bring warmer clothes this time around; the first visit years back was a bit of a chilly surprise.

Tauto: It was cold and noisy but my first winter in the steel bay was close.Steel can hold a lot of coldness,like walking into a freezer.Using bare hands on the steel was the worst and yes we had gloves but they made it actually harder to handle the steel.
Oh yeah, cold steel is no fun. Just sinks right into your hands.

Did some work on submarines, beneath the skin and outside the hull. January, sitting on that cold black steel... We'd have to peel our butts off the hull whenever we moved - body heat would thaw the sheen of ice and then re-freeze once we got settled in.
Tauto: It was cold and noisy but my first winter in the steel bay was close.Steel can hold a lot of coldness,like walking into a freezer.Using bare hands on the steel was the worst and yes we had gloves but they made it actually harder to handle the steel.
HereForTheBeer: Oh yeah, cold steel is no fun. Just sinks right into your hands.

Did some work on submarines, beneath the skin and outside the hull. January, sitting on that cold black steel... We'd have to peel our butts off the hull whenever we moved - body heat would thaw the sheen of ice and then re-freeze once we got settled in.
Tried not to sit on cold stuff as it had a bad side affect drawing out the (I think you get the picture).
Snow made me happy, yesterday.

Snow plow made me happy, today.
low rated
Tcharr: Snow made me happy, yesterday.

How much did you get?
Tcharr: Snow made me happy, yesterday.

tinyE: How much did you get?
I don't know the official number, but there is a consistent ~5 inches of snow in untouched areas of the property.
low rated
tinyE: How much did you get?
Tcharr: I don't know the official number, but there is a consistent ~5 inches of snow in untouched areas of the property.
We got three feet. XD Want some of ours?
Tcharr: I don't know the official number, but there is a consistent ~5 inches of snow in untouched areas of the property.
tinyE: We got three feet. XD Want some of ours?
Too bad it wasn't 4 feet.
Tcharr: 5 inches
I'd be extremely careful discussing measurements with him.
I can't believe everyone missed the joke:(
HereForTheBeer: Oh yeah, cold steel is no fun. Just sinks right into your hands.

That puts a hilarious image in my head. Bunch of sailors frozen stuck to the hull of a submarine, screaming in terror as it submerges into the depths. Call me sadistic, but that thought of that cracks me up.

So I laughed, and that made me happy. Thanks, buddy!
A new update is available for GTA Online and it's a special "import/export vehicles" with new cars, supposedly new missions and most of all, purchasable showroom garages which can hold up to a total of 60 cars!

I'm think I'm gonna spend a lot of time playing this update :o)
deleted