It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

While listening to the Soundtrack i finished the Kushan Mothership,
and it turned out quite nice.
And no i didn't design the Model myself i just downloaded, printed, scored, cut, reinfored with cardboard fold and glued it together.
The only thing that i quickly designed is the support strukture so it can stand upright and doesn't fall to one side.
Attachments:
A few days ago I did something rather adventurous: I drove out to the King of Prussia Mall (quite a few miles away from where I live) to look for job opportunities and sales deals. I could not find help wanted signs but I did run into a couple of retro game stores that made me wish I had a few hundred extra dollars on me so that I could get an Atari or console from that time period. There were also some original Xbox items that interested me and they also accepted trade-ins so I know what to bring next time I am in that area.

I could not get much but I did get some joke book with recipes from Bob's Burgers as a gift for a relative and I did get to try out Shake Shack for the first time ever. The burger was good but very small but shake was great. I did humiliate myself by almost ordering a vegetarian burger but the cashier was nice enough to warn me of my error. I also mispronounced "muenster" when asking about what type of cheese it was and I thought a water draft for customers was a beer draft. Other than that, it was nice little surprise stop and it helped me overcome certain anxieties I have when dealing with other people.

I will say that were too many hipster looking people. I had to overcome the urge to drop kick them.
infinite9: I will say that were too many hipster looking people. I had to overcome the urge to drop kick them.
Well you should know they are in the process of taking over black metal. (which is scary and disturbing)
Post edited December 11, 2016 by eksasol
Finding out that Warren Spector is project lead for System Shock 3.
Nirth makes me happy.

He's my friend and he's Swedish.
vidsgame: Hitting 50 in my GOG library. I think I now I have backlog I'm ok with and it's all DRM free. Sweeet.
Wait till you hit 2 HUNDRED and 50!
infinite9: I will say that were too many hipster looking people. I had to overcome the urge to drop kick them.
eksasol: Well you should know they are in the process of taking over black metal. (which is scary and disturbing)
Not the kind of black metal I listen to they ain't!
Post edited December 11, 2016 by JMayer70
vidsgame: Hitting 50 in my GOG library. I think I now I have backlog I'm ok with and it's all DRM free. Sweeet.
JMayer70: Wait till you hit 2 HUNDRED and 50!
eksasol: Well you should know they are in the process of taking over black metal. (which is scary and disturbing)
JMayer70: Not the kind of black metal I listen to they ain't!
Or 800. :D

tinyE: Or 800. :D
Do GOG even *have* 800?

PS/ "Hipster and SJW"?..... you can back me up, you guys ain't taking black metal over no?
PPS/ SJW? What's that?
Post edited December 11, 2016 by JMayer70
JMayer70: Do GOG even *have* 800?

PS/ "Hipster and SJW"?..... you can back me up, you guys ain't taking black metal over no?
PPS/ SJW? What's that?
Nothing, I'm just trying annoy a few trolls. And there are people here with a lot more than 800.
JMayer70: Not the kind of black metal I listen to they ain't!
That'd be nice too. Still, it's nice to have a collection that I could get lost in.

I've read you have that. That's great, though, Think about it, you own over half of GOG's entire library. That's a huge deal. Make backups. Preferably at least 2 backups.

PPS/ SJW? What's that?
They have around 1800 games I believe. Unless, I'm mistaken.
Post edited December 12, 2016 by vidsgame

vidsgame: That'd be nice too. Still, it's nice to have a collection that I could get lost in.
vidsgame: I've heard you have that. That's great, though, Think about it, you own over half of GOG's entire library. That's a huge deal. Make backups. Preferably at least 2 backups.

PPS/ SJW? What's that?
vidsgame: They have around 1800 games I believe. Unless, I'm mistaken.
No, I don;t have the bandwidth but I'll live.
vidsgame: That'd be nice too. Still, it's nice to have a collection that I could get lost in.

I've heard you have that. That's great, though, Think about it, you own over half of GOG's entire library. That's a huge deal. Make backups. Preferably at least 2 backups.

They have around 1800 games I believe. Unless, I'm mistaken.
tinyE: No, I don;t have the bandwidth but I'll live.
That's the internet for ya. Limitations.
tinyE: No, I don;t have the bandwidth but I'll live.
vidsgame: That's the internet for ya. Limitations.
I've used approx 500Gb to backup all my 250 or so GOG items..... it's a lot of stuff!
JMayer70: I've used approx 500Gb to backup all my 250 or so GOG items..... it's a lot of stuff!
Start recording your gaming videos in 1080p 60 fps and you'll use up a terabyte like toothpick.
Post edited December 12, 2016 by vidsgame
JMayer70: I've used approx 500Gb to backup all my 250 or so GOG items..... it's a lot of stuff!
And I only get 10gb a month for everything so you can imagine how long it would take for me. ;P