It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drinking red wine mixed with kombucha and eating le gruyere cheese.
I am getting my spoils in advance. And i am not talking about money... Soon the boiling cauldron is so going to burst! Just a little bit more patience... And preparation... In advance!
JMayer70: We're all having white, grey and blazing red hot Christmases worldwide
J.Winters: the world is fucked up dude..
JMayer70: Somewhere in Scotland declared a 19C - the warmest United Kingdom December day on record - ever - they said.
That doesn't sound right at all! I don't think we had 19C in Scotland this year at all!
Getting a second thread stickied :) As we all know though, sticky threads are invisible, but that doesn't diminish my joy :)
JMayer70: We're all having white, grey and blazing red hot Christmases worldwide

Somewhere in Scotland declared a 19C - the warmest United Kingdom December day on record - ever - they said.
fables22: That doesn't sound right at all! I don't think we had 19C in Scotland this year at all!
It's is what the BBC weatherman said!
fables22: That doesn't sound right at all! I don't think we had 19C in Scotland this year at all!
JMayer70: It's is what the BBC weatherman said!
Hmmmmmmm.....
Cat doesn't want me to get any work done today. And I'm kinda okay with that.
So today turned out to be amazing.

In early August, I made a post on a certain "exclusive" forum asking how to do a particular thing in Windows (the OP only posted Linux instructions). Then I googled the answer and edited in a followup "nevermind, found it, it's [easy solution]".

With the start of the school year, my post got massively upvoted by newbies, and I ended up getting elected mod because of my outstandingly helpful post history. Even better, I'm going to be paid for it.
Starmaker: So today turned out to be amazing.

In early August, I made a post on a certain "exclusive" forum asking how to do a particular thing in Windows (the OP only posted Linux instructions). Then I googled the answer and edited in a followup "nevermind, found it, it's [easy solution]".

With the start of the school year, my post got massively upvoted by newbies, and I ended up getting elected mod because of my outstandingly helpful post history. Even better, I'm going to be paid for it.
Nice! =) This should make up for the standarT boss.

My happiness today came from the fact that my Google Pixel XL got shipped 3 weeks earlier than scheduled.
Hitting 50 in my GOG library. I think I now I have backlog I'm ok with and it's all DRM free. Sweeet.
Just found out tonight that since one year, complete episodes with synced subtitles are uploaded on Bob Ross official YT channel. It's fucking great as I was looking for them before but they weren't available in such good conditions.

Even if I'm more into abstract painting, I enjoy his techniques (lots to learn from) and well, it's so relaxing that I could now watch an episode every night before going to sleep :o)

All the goodness is there =>
https://www.youtube.com/user/BobRossInc/videos
Starmaker: .
You must be my lucky star,

'Cos you shine on me wherever you are.

Starlight, starbright, the star I see tonight.
Taking the good with the bad...

Wife got home today and said her car was making thumping / banging noises as she pulled up the driveway. Usually not a good sign, and crap - just had the head gaskets done on the thing a few weeks back. Well, the timing worked out since we had to go to the dealer to pick up another car that was in the shop for some other work. So at least I got my car back and we were able to do the ol' switcheroo without much hassle. And with my work car back she finally gets to use her other car.

Not happy about the expenses lately but it least we haven't ended up stranded. And hopefully my car is finally fixed after dinking around with its problem for the past 18 months or so, and barely using it. Trip to Indiana next week will be a good test.
low rated
HereForTheBeer: Trip to Indiana next week will be a good test.
Do you pick up hitchhikers, I would?

Hitchhikers are so vulnerable and obedient.

BTW, whenever I'm on my PC Jake hops on my lap and looks at the screen.

When he sees your avatar, he unsheathes his Cherry Ripe™ and starts licking it.

He wants to mount Annie and Sadie and wants you and Pete to watch.
http://www.businessinsider.com/cia-russia-helped-trump-win-us-election-2016-12

I am so going to love the consequences of that. Peaceful businessman who wants to avert cold war climate, restore good relationships with foreign countries and put the lately berserk NATO on a leash, not to your liking much? This will be interesting. Thank you for the entertainment and the possible granting of my old wish.
Post edited December 10, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7