It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wait, is this the Forum??

*shouts*

"Hey, guys, I finally found out where the heck the Forums are! Quick, look!"
TioJason: Wait, is this the Forum??

*shouts*

Okay you get points for that. XD

Well played.
Post edited August 04, 2016 by tinyE

*shouts*

tinyE: Okay you get points for that. XD

Well played.
Cold Coke and Internet points in a single day...

Man, what a time to be alive!
To hear that I might (being the optimal word) actually have a weekend off.

*shouts*

Ah, you must be the community manager.

*shouts*

zeogold: Ah, you must be the community manager.
No way.
If he was the community manager he would have gotten to his job and started kicking out all the assholes in here and that ha
zeogold: Ah, you must be the community manager.
tinyE: No way.
If he was the community manager he would have gotten to his job and started kicking out all the assholes in here and that ha
I think you missed the joke.
This is GOG we're talking about here, friend. What you just described is the LAST thing I'd expect from the new "community manager".
tinyE: No way.
zeogold: I think you missed the joke.
This is GOG we're talking about here, friend. What you just described is the LAST thing I'd expect from the new "community manager".
I think you missed my joke. :P I was trying to make it look like I was cut off and booted mid sentence, by the community manager.
zeogold: I think you missed the joke.
tinyE: I think you missed my joke. :P I was trying to make it look like I was cut off and booted mid sentence, by the community manager.
Somehow I missed the entire part after "here".
Maybe we should both just edit our comments to make stupid jokes about cereal to avoid the embarrassment.
Post edited August 05, 2016 by zeogold
tinyE: I think you missed my joke. :P I was trying to make it look like I was cut off and booted mid sentence, by the community manager.
zeogold: Somehow I missed the entire part after "here".
Maybe we should both just edit our comments to make stupid jokes about cereal to avoid the embarrassment.
I have a better idea, I'm going to bed. :P
zeogold: Somehow I missed the entire part after "here".
tinyE: I have a better idea, I'm going to bed. :P
Ya quitter.
After years of AdBlock, I finally reinforced it with Ghostery and OMG it really makes a difference in terms of pages loading speed when browsing news websites, definitely recommended.
low rated
zeogold: Ya quitter.
There's only so much butt-sucking a person can take, even Mr e.
I leveled up my newly unlocked Orochi X character in warriors orochi to level 99!!!
Post edited August 06, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I almost had a heart-attack from maniacal laughter!
Almost? Please laugh harder then, you sick piece of shit.

TioJason: "Hey, guys, I finally found out where the heck the Forums are! Quick, look!"
And bring a few banhammers with you.

Since our resident nazi decided to delete his original message, here's what made him so happy:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1544942/british-gay-couple-beaten-unconscious-on-greek-holiday-island-in-a-brutal-homophobic-assault/
Post edited August 06, 2016 by plagren