It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Slackware Linux 14.2 is finally out.
It's Independence Day weekend, so I'm doing my part by getting smashed. Cheers.
Cyril Figgis.. No wait.. Just beer.
low rated
I just farted.

It smelt so good, it was an aromatic potpourri.

I could almost taste the flavour.
It actually happened yesterday and not today. But, (shouldn't have used but) since this happiness of mine still hasn't run out, I'll tell you what happened yesterday.

I was and am still happy today is because of my yesterday's discovery. Yesterday, I discovered that The Mighty Jingles, a British YouTuber (I think) who mostly discusses about tanks that were used during the event of World War 2 while commentating on his videos of him playing games such as World of Tanks, War Thunder and XCOM (I don't know what other games are there, since I haven't watched the rest of his videos), had stated that Girls und Panzer is his favorite anime of all time.
What a great evening that one turned out to be! My new blind date from that blasted dating site (from which the ugly fat bastard girl who ruined my evening out, before, not the lesbian from another dating site that ruined another evening before that...), turned out to be the married woman i fucked before many times in love hotel! This time the date was blind (she refused to send pics, she only gave me her number and it was a different one than the one i knew since many months ago) and in her place! What a surprise, when that door opened... It was a passionate, raw fuck, to reminisce of the good old days, complete with 1/2 creampie (this time i wasn't able to hold myself properly and i was also starved). I filled her muffin two times, damn, and i rendered those bed-sheets completely unusable, also! Her son though suddenly messaged her he was to return home sooner than the time he initially said and i had to dress up like a hurricane and run like the devil. Her daughter found a clueless idiot and live together, now, too (damn, i surely missed her ass a great deal, as well). She was more fit than usual, in great shape, with much weight-loss, she seemed even like 10-15 years younger (was and still is both great and milf)!

I might roast in the city and don't go on vacation, i might dry from sun and burn to the bone, not to even gaze upon the sea, but this wonderful adventure filled me up and rejuvenated me, not for one summer, but for two!
God I hope Bradley never has kids.
tinyE: God I hope Bradley never has kids.
This time i can laugh at your wish and at your expense, son. Because if anything goes "wrong", it will be realized but in reverse (the exact opposite of what you asked for)! And you selectively miss my posts, dear... I said many times and explained, that some people ruined my life horribly and in an irreparable manner, too. 99% of the things i do is not out of personal choice, but the only thing i can do. Since others destroyed and stole my life from me, i have to "steal" things from others, so i can sew myself a nice tapestry of a blindfold, to fool myself that i am actually living and doing the same things as other people enjoy daily, as a given, without even giving them proper value. Society made me what i am, by ruining my own life and victimizing me unjustly, before. How many times have i said that i am kind of an outcast? I AM KIND OF AN OUTCAST, god damn it. So i have to act like one. Or starve in "exile", as a pitiful alternative. I am no saint. I will steal, or worse, if need be... Besides, a martyr is never liked or praised, anyway, so i won't have anything to gain, from further sacrificing myself, or dancing to the whims and schemes of others. Plus, my clock is ticking and i have to make up, by quickly amassing all the experiences i was forced to loose, throughout the years...
Post edited July 07, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
There is no way I am reading that whole thing. :P
Macadamia nut cookies. Apologies to everyone who doesn't also have some, but I can't easily do anything about that. Just sharing the news, not the goods themselves! :)
Seeing my recent order of a Sony cassette deck being shipped. Been getting back into playing with those since I lacked the proper equipment and knowledge of cassettes as a kid. Kind of want to hear them again as they should have sounded compared to how I listened to them back in the day.
Sorry, but I had more macadamia nut cookies. Not to rub it in or anything but I'm pretty thrilled. I think I might have one more soon.
skeletonbow: Sorry, but I had more macadamia nut cookies. Not to rub it in or anything but I'm pretty thrilled. I think I might have one more soon.
I have a big bucket of Moose Tracks Ice Cream, so you can stuff it! :P
tinyE: I have a big bucket of Moose Tracks Ice Cream, so you can stuff it! :P
Not sure what that is, but I live in Canada and "moose tracks" means something very unappealingly different here. :)
tinyE: I have a big bucket of Moose Tracks Ice Cream, so you can stuff it! :P
skeletonbow: Not sure what that is, but I live in Canada and "moose tracks" means something very unappealingly different here. :)
I live a few miles from Canada. :P Moose Tracks in ice cream is actually mini peanut butter cups