It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I found a NEW city building simulator that is in development. That is not Sim City :D

You can read about it here
Post edited March 04, 2014 by HeadClot
high rated
Giving away a key King Arthur - The Role-Playing Wargame 9GRGE-PB8EW-3J32Q :)
rong44: Giving away a key King Arthur - The Role-Playing Wargame 9GRGE-PB8EW-3J32Q :)
Claimed :)

You just my day even more awesome!
What made me happy today was opening my email and discovering loot 2.0 is now live in Diablo 3.
I got a new computer.

You can find a related post in the "bitch" thread because I don't know when I'll get it.
This post in the "if you could re-watch / replay / redo something for the fist time thread."

I've been a bit sick today, but I finally got up, logged in, and this was the first post I saw. It just cracked me up, and lifted my spirits a bit :)
Getting paid today made me happy. Work is good. My thoughts go out to all those out there looking for work, I definitely don't take it for granted these days.
Getting called hot by the guys at the Taco Cabana. Don't know why but it always makes my day.
Despite being overwhelmed at work, I managed to keep my cool.

And the sun was out.

And now I'm home, so I get to play my new guitar.
The sun being out today was huge. Loved it :)
Whilst I'm taking a period of general absence from the forum, I saw this and thought of this thread:
http://27bslash6.com/foggot.html
I'm about to run out and get a fuck-ton of awesome buffalo wings and a 2-liter of root beer.
Out of town for work, trying to solve a real bitch of a problem on a 10-year old machine. Rolled into town Thursday night and found that Miley Cyrus was in town. I didn't have my rubber pants with me - or tickets - so I dodged that bullet. Omaha, however, may never be the same.

So it's Sunday and the customer didn't want to work today (it's a bit of a big deal to bring in just a fire people considering the factory environment) and I thought to myself, "Hey - isn't Omaha known for steak? Hell, yeah, it is!" And then I thought, "But hey - can't you get perfectly good steak back home? Yeah, I can." So then it occurred to me, "Wait a sec - any place known for beef will probably have some great barbecue, too. Think I'll find me some o' that!"

And yum. Barbecue is like Mexican food: skip the big places and find the little hole-in-the-wall joint.
A triple-stack of fish, lemon, onion, and seasoning.
Despite the fact that my house is flooding I am elated because today I snagged a Darth Vader Pez Dispenser. Okay, be honest, how totally fucking jealous are you all of me?! :O