It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Being reminded that Finland again scored the top spot of RSF "Freedom of press" index. (Reporters Without Frontiers or Reporteurs Sans Frontières)

Had a certain rebuke with Iltalehti, and got an answer from the journalist to counter it.
justanoldgamer: I know Slackware is not supported here but I don't mind, I'll be keeping Windows around for games I can't make work in Linux..
dtgreene: You could do what I do and set up a Debian or Ubuntu chroot. There is a slackbuild for debootstrap, which you could use for it.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
Watched Killing Zoe again, this was the correct choice. I am rejuvenated and refreshed.

I was missing, that. All that.
I was grown up in 90s.
I'm still happy listening to alternative (rock) music of that era.
Back at that time, I used to go to bed early, just so I can wake up to watch MTV's Alternative Nation at 2 AM.
Memories. How time flies.
Playing ironman I just managed to raid an intact muton harvester, capturing an engineer in the process, and with losing a single soldier! Now I have to decide what to spend 100 Elerium on. I'm thinking a plasma hover tank, and two more flying suits for my second sniper and heavy weapons guy.
Attachments:
Today Overwatch open beta starts and the Marvel Civil War movie premiers in my country !
Also, i ate a delicious ice cream ! :)
Post edited May 04, 2016 by RagnarokDay
For me it was a job opening in Istanbul I've been wanting for ages. It's competitive, but I have hope for a change. :)
Indy Jones. ^_^
Today either i get my professional license, or the confirmation that i am legally restricted by the forged charges and fake accusations of former "friends"... In the second case, i will have to bypass the european-imported alteration in local penal law's paragraph of recent years (according to which the accused isn't allowed access, even mere knowledge in some cases, to his own file of the case opened against him), in case i go after. But regardless, this time and under the circumstances i created, the authorities are responsible towards me and won't be able to completely feign ignorance (again), should they refuse to issue me a license for that job, they HAVE to let me know if the parliament rejected it and if yes, WHY... I can't wait to hear all about, WHY... Throughout my entire life, i had always been in love with this one word... WHY... The answers i get related to that word, are always fascinating and excite me to the fullest... WHY!
Post edited May 05, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I have downloaded overwatch already. I will have a nice night with it. lol
Some dude at work just walked into my office and handed me a $1000 check along with a bunch of other goodies and memorabilia in recognition of some work related achievement I didn't even know I had achieved :) Time to buy some completely unnecessary games & gear.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Today either i get my professional license, or the confirmation that i am legally restricted by the forged charges and fake accusations of former "friends"... In the second case, i will have to bypass the european-imported alteration in local penal law's paragraph of recent years (according to which the accused isn't allowed access, even mere knowledge in some cases, to his own file of the case opened against him), in case i go after. But regardless, this time and under the circumstances i created, the authorities are responsible towards me and won't be able to completely feign ignorance (again), should they refuse to issue me a license for that job, they HAVE to let me know if the parliament rejected it and if yes, WHY... I can't wait to hear all about, WHY... Throughout my entire life, i had always been in love with this one word... WHY... The answers i get related to that word, are always fascinating and excite me to the fullest... WHY!
Why?
Tauto: Why?
I will share more personal info again, at a later date, should i feel so moved... Or bored... Or amazed by the grand life out there... Thanks for following!
Post edited May 05, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Tauto: Why?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I will share more personal info again, at a later date, should i feel so moved... Or bored... Or amazed by the grand life out there... Thanks for following!
Why not!!!
I'm still finding stuff while sorting through all the electronic stuff I've amassed since I was a teen. Today I found my very first multimeter (multi measurement meter that typically can measure tension (volts), current (amperes) and resistance (ohms). It's from before digital multimeter, i.e. it's analog with a needle moving over a dial. I think I put it in a box about 30 years ago when I moved out of my parent's home.

One bad thing: I did not remove the batteries (used when measuring resistance) so one of them leaked. Right now I'm thinking of modernising it, i.e. turning it into an electronic analog multimeter. A problem with those old passive multimeters is that measuring the voltage in a circuit changes the behavior of the circuit, even modern electronic ones do it but to a lesser extant.

A meter with a needle has one big advantage over modern digital ones: Instantaneous readings. Digital ones can take seconds to show a reading, specially the cheaper ones.