It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Your posts continue to defy fucking logic Bradley. :P
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Tomorrow morning, i am getting all the way from here/nowhere next to your lodgings, open up an inn in a terrible condition next to yours, open it up to the public at about 1/3 cheaper than your charging of prices. Everyone comes to me, even though hygienic conditions are crap and your shop is much cleaner and safer than mine. Won't you hang down that shotgun from the wall and blast my brains out, son? Especially if you have bribed the cops beforehand? Honestly...
I'm sorry Bradley but you just thanked the Mafia for helping to stop crime.

How am I supposed to react to that? XD
low rated
tinyE: How am I supposed to react to that? XD
By treating me to pizza and pasta! XD Cheers!
tinyE: How am I supposed to react to that? XD
KiNgBrAdLeY7: By treating me to pizza and pasta! XD Cheers!
Death cap pizza and pasta with arsenic sauce courtesy of the mafia?

I'll see myself out. :P
tinyE: The Cosa Nostra is the the worlds largest profiteer of prostitution, gambling, and drugs.
I don't think that's true, the Russian Mafia is likely much larger but perhaps also with a looser structure (more syndicate than crime family).
tinyE: The Cosa Nostra is the the worlds largest profiteer of prostitution, gambling, and drugs.
Nirth: I don't think that's true, the Russian Mafia is likely much larger but perhaps also with a looser structure (more syndicate than crime family).
Okay, but you get my point. XD You don't thank a crime syndicate/family for helping stop crime. :P
Post edited April 24, 2016 by tinyE
I love my friends, and they love me. I am lucky at least, for sure! :-)
low rated
TStael: I love my friends, and they love me. I am lucky at least, for sure! :-)
You have friends?
1st time I ever gave a +1 to Tauto. XD

He keeps this up and we might get to be friends. XD
TStael: I love my friends, and they love me. I am lucky at least, for sure! :-)
Tauto: You have friends?
The best ones. True, loyal, opinionated - and good drinkers!

I can never be very cynical because real world affords such joy and privilege.

Just hope you feel alike of your own. Friends that is.
Tauto: You have friends?
TStael: The best ones. True, loyal, opinionated - and good drinkers!

I do,oh and that's not an answer to a marriage proposal.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Tomorrow morning, i am getting all the way from here/nowhere next to your lodgings, open up an inn in a terrible condition next to yours, open it up to the public at about 1/3 cheaper than your charging of prices. Everyone comes to me, even though hygienic conditions are crap and your shop is much cleaner and safer, let alone far more costly to run, than mine. Won't you hang down that shotgun from the wall and blast my brains out, son? Especially if you have bribed the cops beforehand? Honestly...
Then, somebody accuses your inn of transphobia, and the accusation spreads like wildfire over the Internet. People write bad reviews of the inn and start boycotting it.

In addition, based on your past posts regarding transgender issues, it is likely that this accusation is true and triggers a lawsuit. In fact, even if discrimination against transgender people isn't a crime, your inn is found to not meet minimal hygenic standards, and you are fined and required to close the inn.

In the meantime, everyone goes to tinyE's place instead.

(Of note, writing this post makes me happy.)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Tomorrow morning, i am getting all the way from here/nowhere next to your lodgings, open up an inn in a terrible condition next to yours, open it up to the public at about 1/3 cheaper than your charging of prices. Everyone comes to me, even though hygienic conditions are crap and your shop is much cleaner and safer, let alone far more costly to run, than mine. Won't you hang down that shotgun from the wall and blast my brains out, son? Especially if you have bribed the cops beforehand? Honestly...
Are you on drugs all the time or just every second day?
dtgreene: Then, somebody accuses your inn of transphobia, and the accusation spreads like wildfire over the Internet. People write bad reviews of the inn and start boycotting it.

In addition, based on your past posts regarding transgender issues, it is likely that this accusation is true and triggers a lawsuit. In fact, even if discrimination against transgender people isn't a crime, your inn is found to not meet minimal hygenic standards, and you are fined and required to close the inn.

In the meantime, everyone goes to tinyE's place instead.

(Of note, writing this post makes me happy.)
But if everyone goes to TinyE's place, then why the need to close down the inn to begin with? You're going to waste time and resources on an inn that no one goes to?

You just made an excellent argument for the free market and the principles behind a meritocracy, where we judge people by their worth and skills as a person, rather than by their race, gender or class... good job. You're coming around, DT.
TStael: The best ones. True, loyal, opinionated - and good drinkers!

Tauto: I do,oh and that's not an answer to a marriage proposal.
So if you do have friends, why would you ask if I should have some? Good friendship is about the best thing about human existence, besides having an annoying brother. ;-)

I am not perso the marrying kind. Is there anything wrong with that?
tinyE: Okay, but you get my point. XD You don't thank a crime syndicate/family for helping stop crime. :P
I suppose but I would have to say it entirely depends on the context. I'm sure there are some really nasty situations where one can end up in where having a contact in a crime family could help and afterwards, the wise course of action is likely to thank them even knowing what they do for a living. In Bradely's situation though I would be more inclined to agree with you though.

To give you some context, I'm right in the middle of watching Alias so making deals with nasty people is apparently entirely okay as long as either your government says so or you have a personal stake in it. xD