It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got meat.
Meat good!
Go beer now.
A nice lunch of Chicken Chow Mein and Three Chicken Egg Rolls. Always a good day when you enjoy what you at.
A crippling allergy headache... nothing more fun to do on a Friday night than laying down in bed with a cold rag on your head and your sinuses declaring open war on your skull. Just love it. Couldn't be happier.
Finished watching all 110 episodes (47 hours aprox) of Legend of Galactic Heroes. Well written and fleshed out universe with GOT level of character development. For once the ending to a great series did not let me down. Outstanding show.
Attachments:
tigt6eu.jpg (395 Kb)
The GOG community.
Ash vs Evil Dead trailer obviously!
Breja: Ash vs Evil Dead trailer obviously!
This!
Absolutely nothing. That was a bad day like any others. I have no life... purifying everlasting shame
high rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I practiced my San Shitan Ken, Shako ken (fully grown natural claws, not the iron hand/claw accessory of second Kyu), Sokuho, Sokuyaku and Sokugyaku geri techniques, on all those damn posters.
WTF Bradley..... Alright I spoke to a really cute girl today.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I practiced my San Shitan Ken, Shako ken (fully grown natural claws, not the iron hand/claw accessory of second Kyu), Sokuho, Sokuyaku and Sokugyaku geri techniques, on all those damn posters.
Emachine9643: WTF Bradley..... Alright I spoke to a really cute girl today.
Well... (about WTF) What can i say. First of all its nothing special, those techniques are easy, simple to pull off and can be done correctly with the intended effect even from 50 years old men with big belly, or 80 years old men who paint their hair pink; they are very efficient, though. Then, sometimes i grow claws, because they can be utilized in hand to hand techniques like the Mantis Grab and because no cop can confiscate them or arrest me for finding them on me, unlike the steel accessory meant for combat or climbing.

Well. about the girl, good for you. Talking was never my strong point, anyway. As i said countless times, i always beat around the bush, do crazy workarounds and utilize insane shortcuts in order to cut me some slack and enjoy something that i normally wouldn't, almost effortlessly, with a huge success rate, too. Good for me, i also know how to locate the chakra centers of the body and even affect the energy flow of them to a small extent, even on others, if they have not their energy channels blocked for some reason or they are not actively resisting contact/interaction. Softly massaging a girl once from her backside, during her break to our common workplace (2012), resulted to her literally falling asleep right on the spot and even people came looking for her, saw her snoozing and lightly snoring and me still massaging her; everyone got the wrong idea but thankfully, i wasn't accused of anything weird... Dunno, i usually talk the body language; i kind of envy you for being able to have a talk with them so casually...
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Snip
This is what I pictured when I first read your post.

(I'm only teasing you and mean no harm=p)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: talk the body language
Now there is a title for a song...
Peameal bacon, the good kind.
Voicemail from the girlfriend when I was having a rough day.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Snip
Emachine9643: This is what I pictured when I first read your post.

(I'm only teasing you and mean no harm=p)
Sure man! That was both funny and hilarious! Thanks for the link! Seriously though, had you followed me on that day before the elections, you would have made the most awesome video ever... Especially the part when the two cops stopped me and i trolled them straight to outer space... Hi hi hi...