It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The banks are closed! Yay! Now, if only they could close down FOREVER... That would be a paradise on earth! The end of the tyranny of the banking system!
Watched someone in a wheelchair try to climb a few steps and tipped backwards. I chuckled for a good 30 minutes about that.
Two+ weeks on the road, 10-hour drive home today, and I get to sleep in my own bed again.

The mountain of paperwork starts tomorrow, but tonight I get something other than a hotel bed.
though it's rainy today, I will have a dinner with my dear friend, this is the thing that made me happy today, simple but real
legopig: Watched someone in a wheelchair try to climb a few steps and tipped backwards. I chuckled for a good 30 minutes about that.
:(
I felt like confessing and apologizing. I feel a little better. I don't care if others will accept either my apologies or my explanations, but i already feel better for doing so.

Unblocking my heart chakra center and utilizing the technique to awaken, purify and control it had unpredictable and unexpected "side effects" for me and frankly, i find it interesting and amusing that the technique works as described, even in manners that i don't feel easy. Even if i didn't want to "catch" compassion (ever again, since it had always been misplaced from my part in the past) at first, i did. Oh well, i might as well adapt to the new "feeling".
Post edited July 01, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
You sold your car to buy more games? And I thought I'm a hardcore gamer...
monkeydelarge: You sold your car to buy more games? And I thought I'm a hardcore gamer...
Twas but step one. SOON!... soon.
USERNAME:monkeydelarge#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:2078#Q&_^Q&Q#You sold your car to buy more games? And I thought I'm a hardcore gamer...#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:2078#Q&_^Q&Q#
Step two. Try to take over the world!
legopig: Watched someone in a wheelchair try to climb a few steps and tipped backwards. I chuckled for a good 30 minutes about that.
You video recorded that I hope.
I finally solved the Darksiders and Shadow Warrior overheating issue that plagued me before! Now i can both play those and avoid the risk of frying my laptop! And did i mention i escaped the service (and payment)? If you want something done right, do it yourself! But this was possible only thanks to you guys, your replies and your suggestions! THANKS!

I love you all here, even if some of you hate me.

Update: Today.

The stinkers drowned my neighborhood in pro "YES" voting ads. So i equipped my hanbo and went on a dangerous mission. I practiced my San Shitan Ken, Shako ken (fully grown natural claws, not the iron hand/claw accessory of second Kyu), Sokuho, Sokuyaku and Sokugyaku geri techniques, on all those damn posters. Too bad they couldn't be the people who pinned those posters in their stead, but hey, this had to be enough...

Damn it, it was so fun, i felt as if i was back in highschool, or university, or something! I had one hell of an adventure; old, ugly, unfucked hags with numerous issues shouting at me in highly pitched screams, cops almost arrested me but didn't because i trolled them hard out of their marbles and even invoked the law (specific paragraph which deems illegal pinning posters in the first place), realized that the cops were actually aiding the yesmen idiots like New Democracy, Pasok and that stupid River and long story short, i combined walking, running, gymnastics, guts, wits, deadly techniques on harmless papers and a serious sweating which lost me nearly two kilos weight/bodymass, all in one go! I would love to repeat it, but elections are tomorrow anyway (for Yes or No), so i won't have the chance; damn!
Post edited July 04, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Today the mod that restored controller support to the PC version of Mass Effect 3 got a patch that fix the final major bug and restored vibration, so I'm a happy bunny :)
Today i am happy, because other "entities" helped me regain my old, spiteful feelings. Due to the nature of my workings and self-progression, i was getting dangerously emotional and kind again, to the point that my hardly-earned self provision and self preservation got threatened, once again. In this jungle and wilderness called modern society, no one can survive by being good, soft, lovey dovey, emotional or empathic.

Well, to be honest i was planning, after my purification, to restore myself to the negative side by reverse-working all the way back, but honestly, i was saved the extra time and effort! I am happy to be full of hatred, once again. There is nothing more satisfactory than defensive hatred and self shielding malice, even if fake, forged or constructed flawed... As there is nothing more tormenting than offensive, ungrounded and unjust hatred; the kind of which i never had in the first place.

I am happy returning to my old disposition, once again. I may survive a little longer, a little easier... He he he.
Post edited July 09, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
My neighbor is some kind of super-genius. She put the kids on the trampoline and then set up the sprinkler to spray on them as they're bouncing around, laughing and screaming.
Finally finished the project I was working on ! Meaning one week to one month free time before going back to work ! Yay! ! !