It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ikarugamesh: Thank you!

Software development, specifically cross-platform software.
DubConqueror: Would it make you able to do something about the Robco Industries terminals that sometimes explode in my face? Or does that lie firmly in hardware problems?
I think the faulty vacuum tubes are to blame. Please contact with the hardware division for further information.
I hope I'll find something to write that makes me happy later today.
I got my beloved Jane's Fleet Command running on my brand new linux, and I"m getting ready to celebrate the great results of my exams with it ... my family won't be seeing much of me for the coming days :)

I would be ecstatic but the happy feelings are somewhat tempered by the world I have to live my life in, and share with numerous prickheads who'd bring it to ruination over some petty gain (not aimed at you people, GOG adherents are great, but you know what I mean) :(
Mmm... Tourist butts are very well shaped, not too soft like local stuff and have that feel of "exotic" about them; especially so the teenie wheenie chicks. I certainly love my new business as well as traveling to and from the airport, regularly. Mmm...

Keep 'em coming, please!
Post edited June 29, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
DubConqueror: I hope I'll find something to write that makes me happy later today.
*flashes dubconqueror* it may not be pretty but it should make you laugh :):)
DubConqueror: I hope I'll find something to write that makes me happy later today.
TracySpacey: *flashes dubconqueror* it may not be pretty but it should make you laugh :):)
I wrote:

I just hope working makes me feel energetic again, just like it usually does. Appointment with a journalist who'll be writing a book, whom I spoke earlier but who wants to continue the conversation about what it's like to live with a mental illness. And afterwards put together a program for a meeting day of which I'll be the chairman

The meeting day's program is finished, the interview for the journalist's book went well and I've brought down my work-inbox from slightly less than 2 1/2 pages to slightly more than 1 1/2 pages. So it was a productive afternoon and that made me happy.

And as for TracySpacey flashing me, well what should I say? ...
Ice Cream ^_^
TracySpacey: *flashes dubconqueror* it may not be pretty but it should make you laugh :):)
DubConqueror: I wrote:

I just hope working makes me feel energetic again, just like it usually does. Appointment with a journalist who'll be writing a book, whom I spoke earlier but who wants to continue the conversation about what it's like to live with a mental illness. And afterwards put together a program for a meeting day of which I'll be the chairman

The meeting day's program is finished, the interview for the journalist's book went well and I've brought down my work-inbox from slightly less than 2 1/2 pages to slightly more than 1 1/2 pages. So it was a productive afternoon and that made me happy.

And as for TracySpacey flashing me, well what should I say? ...
I only read you saying Ihope I'll find something to be happy about. I am sorry for missing the rest of the story. As for the flashing you should cover your eyes :):)
Every breath I take

Queue the Police:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs
Post edited June 30, 2015 by TheSaint54
Yesterday: Finishing The Witcher 3
Today: Going back into the after-game and hunting around until I found the very well hidden vampire from the movie trailer that says "Is it 1536 yet?" "No." "Then fuck off!" :) I suspect most people will not find him as he's hidden away in somewhat of a maze that's easy to overlook without great care or mapping skills. :)
Few people stand for me against someone calling me scammer.
Checking my bluebird box today and finding 4 big healthy babies glaring at me.
New laundry machines got installed in my building. A prepaid card system so no more bullshitin with quarters. That card swipe is somehow cathartic. Maybe its the blue readout, (my fav color is blue and gives me warm feeling)

New machines work more efficiently as well. They actually get the damn stains out and dry my clothes thoroughly..
Sold my car. One step closer to being able to buy games again! WOOT!