It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: This.

and this:

Wow, that's going to be damned sweet I bet! Must have cost a mint though! :) I'm going to be doing a slide show with the game likely myself. :)
Cost me AU$549 so not too bad :) And yeah, I've noticed the difference already to the GTX 670 it replaced :D

Hurry up May 19!!
Hurry up May 18th @7pm for me! :)
I found out this morning that David Lynch is back on Twin Peaks, damn good morning.
Having a day off that I really need because yesterday's workday was long and grueling.
Today i realized that some people with too much free time on their hands, actually waste their time by hunting my posts and constantly downvoting them!

I am very happy! Butthurts all around! It is so funny and entertaining! The most hilarious part though, is that deep down, the perpetrator of this, somehow, thinks i will be pissed or something... Well, keep up the good work, son! Thanks for making me crack a smile!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .. actually waste their time by hunting my posts and constantly downvoting them!

=D

I actually haven't downvoted anyone ever if i remember right.

Still didn't.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .. actually waste their time by hunting my posts and constantly downvoting them!
Antimateria: -1

=D

I actually haven't downvoted anyone ever if i remember right.

Still didn't.
XD +1
Antimateria: I actually haven't downvoted anyone ever if i remember right.
Apart from going through downvote to report commercial spam as commercial spam, I have only downvoted a post once. As a matter of fact, it's the KnGiBbRadGnney who gets the award of being the only gog forumer to have ever actually justified a click on that button.

That being said, on the topic : boxes.

Boxes boxes boxes.

It's a box day with boxes (I bought boxes). Second-hand boxes. Very nice boxes. Empty on the inside, and box-like around the empty bit, and empty around the box.

Stuff can be put inside. And the box itself can be put on other stuff. And it can include things, such as : objects. The objects within would be revealed and accessed by opening the part of the box that can be removed to that effect. Because they are hollow.

It's very practical. I like these boxes. They are wooden. They are tin. Heck, one is even a tin tintin box, which I only realise now makes a ridiculous bonus pun, which makes it even better. What a day what a day.

And now to put random things on the inside of the boxes.
Sorry if it already has been posted, but this made me burst out laughing. I wonder when first bands will start their performance in similar ways. :)
RudyLis: Sorry if it already has been posted, but this made me burst out laughing. I wonder when first bands will start their performance in similar ways. :)
I would go bands then. That made my day.
Received book (Build your own transistor radios) I purchased on Amazon. It's a bit more advanced than I was expecting but not more than I can handle.
I am near speechless at the generosity of the community over the last week be it gifts or just giving advice on games. This list is not fully inclusive I'm sure so if I missed you my apologizes in advance.

Judasiscariot
DampSquib
THK47
Madth3
CommardeGarry
Sachys
Hypersomniaclive
Foxworks
Jcosmocohen
Mrkgnao
FriendofCabbage
Post edited May 20, 2015 by cecil
Holy crap, I finally got paid:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_bitch_about_life_in_general_thread/post8021

I emailed the guy but didn't mention that little tidbit that I knew about. Simply said that it had been long enough, I had been more lenient than anyone else would have been, and that it was time to settle up. A check appeared in the mail today.

Still a bit dumbfounded. Tomorrow would have been 1,200 days. Glad we can get this behind us; I'm stupidly hoping he harbors no bad feelings, yet I'm the one who was owed the debt.
I went to a small birthday party for a friend. :) I thank God for giving me nice friends.
ScotchMonkey: I would go bands then. That made my day.
We need to gather somewhere and throw similar GoG-style party. :) Sadly Witcher is single-player game, imagine Nilfgaardians and Northlings dancing on fields together with GoGbears. :)