It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
My son got a new car.

No cosigning, no borrowing (from me), just kicking it on his own, with a bit of financing.

Hell, I never did that, as I hated the thought of that instant depreciation! :-)
Woke up to the loud meowing of my two cats, who wanted to be petted and fed. Somehow, their priorities and demands, lie in that order and not the opposite...
sskolow helped me getting the current Linux drivers for my new Geforce GTX 750 (low power consumption, small form factor, quite efficient) to run and I'm blown away by the performance at Shadow Warrior 2013 in Linux Mint 17v2 - 64bit.
I haven't been able to play a proper 3D game from the last 10 years until now since the drivers for my old Radeon were so crappy (for WinXP and Linux both) and now I just fucking can't get this game to stutter no matter how high I crank up the graphics even when dozens of enemies are swarming at me?! And this in Linux, who would have thought this a few years ago?
I only got a tripple core Athlon II and 4gb of slow DDR2 RAM but everything is running just beautiful.

I have to try Dolphin when I'm back in town next week, maybe I can play some of my old Gamecube games in HD now too, I even got an USB adapter for my GameCube pads.
The Witcher 2 Linux port has suddenly become quite interesting too.

Now I only have to get Gothic 3 and Blur to run properly in Wine and I don't need Windows anymore at all.
Post edited May 15, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Finishing Work >_<
I finally realized that the first time i preordered Witcher 3, i did the right thing. CDPR is going to deliver a satisfying theme. What really made me happy, is that i preordered it for second time and this time stays with me! It stirs up quite a controversy already and i really like that! Cannot enjoy a game properly, like GTA, if it doesn't stir up controversies, endless discussions, bitching, moaning, hissing, shouting etc! That was the best seasoning, sauce and appetizer i could ever hope to get for my main dish of the Witcher 3! I love it already! And i feel sorry for refunding it the first time round. At least i thinned out my wishlist, for now...
Kings Island! :)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Cannot enjoy a game properly, like GTA, if it doesn't stir up controversies, endless discussions, bitching, moaning, hissing, shouting etc! That was the best seasoning, sauce and appetizer i could ever hope to get for my main dish of the Witcher 3! I love it already!
Dude, then you're totally gonna love Battlecruiser 3000AD!
Got myself an MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G in preparation for the Witcher 3 :D
This.

and this:

shane-o: Got myself an MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G in preparation for the Witcher 3 :D
Wow, that's going to be damned sweet I bet! Must have cost a mint though! :) I'm going to be doing a slide show with the game likely myself. :)
Attachments:
Post edited May 15, 2015 by skeletonbow
The unexpected kindness of THK47 and jcosmocohen over the past couple of day and the the very nice GOG community in general you consistently amaze me :)
Delivering the German versions of Might and Magic games :)
I was a bit pissed because a book I bought online got delayed (sent to wrong town) but beer made everything better.
JudasIscariot: Delivering the German versions of Might and Magic games :)
I love you so much
JudasIscariot: Delivering the German versions of Might and Magic games :)
Soccorro: I love you so much
Please no, I don't deserve that :) Tell that to Pixelion in the "Spieler mit deutscher version" thread in German forum, I just uploaded them and added them to everyone's account :)
I finally finished Skyrim yesterday with over 600 hours of game time in one game. Sadly, I missed one of the 24 Barenziah stones which I may have to go back hunting for, but I killed Alduin so I guess I can consider the game "complete" finally even though it appears you can just keep playing side missions etc. if you want.

So today, I installed The Witcher and The Witcher 2 and am gearing up to start the first game and try to play all the way through it this time as I've started it 3 times previously as a game trial and got sidetracked and never truly played it fully serious. Now of course for obvious reasons I really want to get through both games. Tick... tock...