It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cats !
I'm not sure exactly why, but this whole Galaxy thing amuses me greatly. I don't think I'll use it, but I adore its ripples on the forums, and even its annoyances are hilarious.

Maybe I just like changes, and 'events', and anthill frenzies, I don't know. But I consider these good times.
Star Trek!
I bought a new graphics card for my 2008 Vista machine. I intended to install it today, so I first took my machine outside and attacked it with a garage compressor. I bought it back in, and before I even swapped the graphics card, it would no longer boot! Fans wouldn't even spin up, though the motherboard was getting standby power. Dammit. I disassembled and reassembled and checked it over umpteen times, and I checked the unloaded power supply output voltages. All good. I'd killed my computer.

So I looked up replacing my machine with a copy from ebay, because I don't want a flippin' new machine and new OS. I just want what worked to work, just as it did. While considering that, I found an old power supply in my vast reserves of junk, and tried it doubtfully. It doesn't have enough connectors to power all my hardware, but I connected my boot drive and the damned thing boots now.

So yay, I can live in 2008 for years to come!

I wonder what else I can clean with my garage compressor. Maybe my ears!
I decided to return home to the UK after 10 years in South East Asia. It feels good :)
Scotland finally decided to vote out... pretty much everybody. Good bye fuckers!
This, who is it? Ed Miliband?, Nick Clegg?
Attachments:
hahaha.jpg (38 Kb)
Post edited May 08, 2015 by Cavenagh
Just got back from a Neutral Milk Hotel concert with some of my favorite people. I hadn't seen them in at least 15 years (and they've not been together as a touring/recording band for most of that time,) so I was incredibly excited and it was an amazing show. They played some of my favorite songs and two songs I'd never heard, and I caved in and picked up an LP box set that was just too damn pretty to pass up. First concert I'd been to in several years, and it was incredibly fun.
darthspudius: Scotland finally decided to vote out... pretty much everybody. Good bye fuckers!
I was hoping scotland would vote for Independence

So I could say 'Good bye fu*kers'
darthspudius: Scotland finally decided to vote out... pretty much everybody. Good bye fuckers!
Cavenagh: I was hoping scotland would vote for Independence

But then England wouldn't have our money, what would they do without it?!
Cavenagh: This, who is it? Ed Miliband?, Nick Clegg?
Getting a shit kicking those tits got, i'd hide in there too.
Post edited May 08, 2015 by darthspudius

I've just gotten a warning on the Bethesda boards for writing "sh*t" (yes, even with the self-censoring). :D
It's like in their games: Blood and gore but watch your language and hide those nipples! :D
Post edited May 08, 2015 by Klumpen0815

Klumpen0815: I've just gotten a warning on the Bethesda boards for writing "sh*t" (yes, even with the self-censoring). :D
It's like in their games: Blood and gore but watch your language and hide those nipples! :D
I'll bet they get more offended by using the * to mask it. They'll be thinking you're purposely be trying to avoid the censors. They've threatened me with that a few times.
darthspudius: I'll bet they get more offended by using the * to mask it. They'll be thinking you're purposely be trying to avoid the censors. They've threatened me with that a few times.
I wrote a phrase regarding "so many others can't be wrong"-attitude.

Eat sh*t, billions of flies can't be wrong
...it kind of loses the meaning with "Eat [censored], billions of flies can't be wrong" since shit is meant literally here.

What a bunch of sissies.

Reminds me of an old chatroom where we couldn't properly talk about WW2 or sex because many essential words were censored, including "Hitler".
Post edited May 08, 2015 by Klumpen0815
darthspudius: I'll bet they get more offended by using the * to mask it. They'll be thinking you're purposely be trying to avoid the censors. They've threatened me with that a few times.
Klumpen0815: I wrote a phrase regarding "so many others can't be wrong"-attitude.

Eat sh*t, billions of flies can't be wrong
Klumpen0815: ...it kind of loses the meaning with "Eat [censored], billions of flies can't be wrong" since shit is meant literally here.

What a bunch of sissies.

Reminds me of an old chatroom where we couldn't properly talk about WW2 or sex because many essential words were censored, including "Hitler".
Censorship is going a bit over board these days. It makes me sad lol.
Klumpen0815: I wrote a phrase regarding "so many others can't be wrong"-attitude.

...it kind of loses the meaning with "Eat [censored], billions of flies can't be wrong" since shit is meant literally here.

What a bunch of sissies.

darthspudius: Censorship is going a bit over board these days. It makes me sad lol.
You just gotta love the liberal Polish attitude especcially those days, they are mostly saying "Fuck you!" to political correctness fascists just like they did towards other totalitarians in passed hundreds of years too time and again.

Makes me want to finally try The Witcher series for good if I get a bit more performance out of this ancient wreck.