It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Luned: I deadlifted 135 lbs. (61.24 kg) yesterday afternoon!

For me, a "fluffy" 5'6" (168-cm-ish) woman, this is a major moment. I've been forcing myself to go to the gym for 8 weeks, and it's beginning to pay off.
Awesome Congrats :)
Two reasons I feel happy at the moment

1. Made enough successful trades on GOG so don't I feel so new at it.
2. Flowers and weather have been really good lately.
Repaired my two-year-old washing machine with my dad.

Saved me a few hundred bucks.
Plus, I like mechanical puzzles.
Plus, I like working with my dad.

Electrolux needs a kick in the nuts, though. The problem was entirely due to their sloppy design.
Talking to an old friend.
grimwerk: Repaired my two-year-old washing machine with my dad.

Saved me a few hundred bucks.
Plus, I like mechanical puzzles.
Plus, I like working with my dad.

Electrolux needs a kick in the nuts, though. The problem was entirely due to their sloppy design.
That does sound oddly fun glad you got it to work :)
Post edited May 04, 2015 by cecil
Looked in the mirror when I woke up and I have the definite outline of 4 pack (abs) I have been exercising every 2-3 days for 2 months now and I'm totally seeing some abs! I never had them before.
Foclock: Talking to an old friend.
Liked you never missed a beat : )
Post edited May 04, 2015 by ScotchMonkey
ScotchMonkey: Looked in the mirror when I woke up and I have the definite outline of 4 pack (abs) I have been exercising every 2-3 days for 2 months now and I'm totally seeing some abs! I never had them before.
It does feel great to finally see the results of all the exertion in the mirror!
I had my way. Again. And again... Sweet and wonderful. I love spring time.
ScotchMonkey: Looked in the mirror when I woke up and I have the definite outline of 4 pack (abs) I have been exercising every 2-3 days for 2 months now and I'm totally seeing some abs! I never had them before.
Foclock: Talking to an old friend.
ScotchMonkey: Liked you never missed a beat : )
Good job on the 4 pack man! I need to start working out, because eating a lot won't suffice. I'm 6'3 and 150 pounds. :P

FYI, I eat 4 meals a day, mostly fatty. NO GAINS! ARGH! THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!
Post edited May 05, 2015 by Foclock

Liked you never missed a beat : )
Foclock: Good job on the 4 pack man! I need to start working out, because eating a lot won't suffice. I'm 6'3 and 150 pounds. :P

FYI, I eat 4 meals a day, mostly fatty. NO GAINS! ARGH! THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!
I wasn;t so much different in my youth lol. 6` and 130lbs. Was a very heavy smoker throughout my teens.
Now a hair over 6` and 185lbs. Metabolism and smoking cessation had quite a bit to do with that.
Today, one ugly, fat, middle-aged woman, stepped on my foot and slammed me hard with her backside, on the bus, clearly intending to do so, not accidental. Pain was so intense that not even my training partner when hitting seriously could make me feel (one of her "edges" found target on my "goods"). That stupid whale also blocked the tiny space forcing me to lean on other people who complained about that; but she froze there in place like a stupid rock, talking to herself she should disembark on X bus stop, while standing there like an idiot for more than 3 stops in a row! Got so angry i was forced to disembark myself, faraway from my target destination too, loosing time and patience.

I became happy because i resisted the urge to hit her sneakily in such a manner that would seem to others as she lost her balance and fell, by herself. I became happy because i was forced to miss that bus and take the next one. I became happy because good karma rewarded me well, so exceptionally well, that i even forgot this annoying sh*t ever happened! Sometimes, being good, and/or being victim, pays off REALLY well!
Post edited May 05, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
This article from TouchArcade about blind gaming
http://toucharcade.com/2015/05/06/blind-gamers-are-embracing-developers-who-have-an-eye-for-accessibility/
Finding the very last tea steak-knife in the very back of my drawer just now meaning I don't have to do the dishes tonight afterall until tomorrow.
How nice the GOG community is and all there good conversations I've been having lately. The super helpful and nice Judasiscariot who has always helped if trouble has arisen or I am confused about something.
I got my first (probably last, too) friend request! Maybe i won't discard Galaxy just yet (i said to ragequit it after some people bashed a thread of mine which pleaded gog to convince publishers to bring in more games, now that there is a platform here, too).

I am also happy, because *those* people are unstable and contradicting themselves; when i kindly request my favorite site of which i am a faithful customer, to bring in more games for me to BUY, they bash me and downvote; when i say i pirate games instead, they bash and downvote again! I am really happy; haters gonna hate regardless what you do! All this butthurt made me happy, especially the struggle to downvote me! I was wondering what took them so long!