It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Melchizedek2405: Today my mother in law surprised me with an amazing star wars theme birthday cake. It's the first themed cake I have gotten since I was little. That made me happy and was a nice pick me up after my grandfather's funeral yesterday.
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. And that's a nice thing your mom did. Moms can be awesome!

F4LL0UT: Today was my first day at my new job. I haven't been this happy in a long time.
Sweet! Really hope it works out for ya.
A co-worker bought me a six pack of 5-hour energy shots as a thank you for recovering her handicapped parking tag from the parking lot. She had offered coffee or tea but I am not a coffee or tea drinker and I had mentioned to her that I get my caffeine boosts from the energy shots.
I eat ice cream with my daughter, best part of my day.
Post edited January 23, 2015 by Joewhiskey
Finishing Runaway A Road Adventure for the first time and declining a possible good job offer. The latter did make me happy because with that decision I finally decided to study at a university to do what I REALLY want to after one year serving at the army and working over four years for the newspaper.
Nothing. Drank all day and night yesterday. Paying for it today. Thank god for couches, blankets, doja, and Chinese food delivery!
My nephew was ill. He's a little baby. Now he's fine. I like him very much and I want to be a good uncle.
Getting a refund for a broken game. And having no nephew.
LJChronx: Nothing. Drank all day and night yesterday. Paying for it today. Thank god for couches, blankets, doja, and Chinese food delivery!
Chinese food on a hangover, really? I go for more greasy fare myself, for example there is a pizza place nearby who's pizza is so greasy you'd expect to see through the box.

Not I have to find something that made me happy today, it's nice that my electronic workbench is clean, the temperature outside is warm for this time of year, I have beer, I ate a hamburger for lunch, no telemarketing phone call, woke up before 8:00, i ate doritos for dinner (take that adulthood!), I was not kidnapped by rectal probing aliens (on the other hand I was not kidnapped by sexy green orion slave girls). Lots of little things that made this a nice day.
El_Caz: My wife calling me at work made me smile. There was a gas explosion somewhere in the city and she just wanted to make sure I was... you know, alive. Awww! She cares!
my would call the hospital to see if I was already dead. certainty
Roxolani: My nephew was ill. He's a little baby. Now he's fine. I like him very much and I want to be a good uncle.
I'm glad your nephew is doing fine.

I have the greatest nieces and nephews in the world. My godson (and nephew) had a serious ski accident when he was a kid, he was in a coma for a few days and was missing part of his vocabulary when he woke up. He made me worried a lot. Now he's in university studying computer science while having a great girlfriend and a good part time job in a web designing firm. I'm extremely proud of him. Now that I think of it, he is something to be happy about everyday.

realkman666: Getting a refund for a broken game. And having no nephew.
Having nephews and nieces is better than money.
Post edited January 23, 2015 by justanoldgamer
LJChronx: Nothing. Drank all day and night yesterday. Paying for it today. Thank god for couches, blankets, doja, and Chinese food delivery!
justanoldgamer: Chinese food on a hangover, really? I go for more greasy fare myself, for example there is a pizza place nearby who's pizza is so greasy you'd expect to see through the box.
Yeah, I just had pizza the day before and Chinese was the only thing that would deliver. Really wanted a bacon cheeseburger, but didnt want to drive anywhere. It was good and spicy. The place makes their own house spicy mustard that is very, very spicy. Help me sweat out my alcohol. Good stuff.
Roxolani: My nephew was ill. He's a little baby. Now he's fine. I like him very much and I want to be a good uncle.
justanoldgamer: I'm glad your nephew is doing fine.

I have the greatest nieces and nephews in the world. My godson (and nephew) had a serious ski accident when he was a kid, he was in a coma for a few days and was missing part of his vocabulary when he woke up. He made me worried a lot. Now he's in university studying computer science while having a great girlfriend and a good part time job in a web designing firm. I'm extremely proud of him. Now that I think of it, he is something to be happy about everyday.

realkman666: Getting a refund for a broken game. And having no nephew.
justanoldgamer: Having nephews and nieces is better than money.
Thanks, I hope you and your nephew have a happy life and great happy moments. I have 1 nephew and 1 niece. They're important parts of my life. I'm not married, but when I spend my time with them, I feel like a father. Good moments. ^_^
El_Caz: My wife calling me at work made me smile. There was a gas explosion somewhere in the city and she just wanted to make sure I was... you know, alive. Awww! She cares!
Joewhiskey: my would call the hospital to see if I was already dead. certainty
Here I was wondering "When the hell did I post this? I don't remember posting this at all, although it does sound like something I'd say…"

Then I notice my post was the second reply from when this thread started… in 2010! :D
I received my copy of Forgotten Realms Archives Silver edition today. :D Complete with Codewheels and giant manual. I have some fun planned with these and DOSBox. :P
snowkatt going to bed...