It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The day is over and I'm going to bed. I've been on yellow alert anxiety wise since yesterday because of my doctor appointment tomorrow morning. She's a nice woman but I have problem communicating how I feel during an anxiety attack or what cause them because I don't always know myself. In any case this is not the bitching thread so I'll just go to my comfy bed.
The unexpected kindness I've been lucky enough to be on the receiving end of during some very stressful times over the last week or so. Every bit has been more appreciated than you might think. :)
Everything went well at the doctor, she was even on time.
And since I got a lift to go there (I do not drive) I bought groceries at the same time in a bigger volume then I do when on foot.
And to the anxiety attack that decided to start just now: Bite me!
My father-in-law came home from the hospital!

He ended up having the two small toes and their attached bones on his left foot amputated due to bone infection, but he's recovering and seems to be handing it pretty well. He's diabetic, so honestly, with a recurrent infection, I'm grateful it was only two toes.
high rated
penumbren: My father-in-law came home from the hospital!

He ended up having the two small toes and their attached bones on his left foot amputated due to bone infection, but he's recovering and seems to be handing it pretty well. He's diabetic, so honestly, with a recurrent infection, I'm grateful it was only two toes.
It might sound weird, but that's actually really good news. Here's to him recovering swiftly!
Just heard there will be a two hour delay for my school, and this was the night I decided to procrastinate on writing my paper. Now I have time to finish it. :)
Nice reception at work to toast on the new year. It was well visited, it's nice to see how what we do is appreciated by other organisations and clients of mental health care here in the city. Got some nice compliments to me personally as well.

2015 will be a quite scary year with all the changes made in Holland in the structure of healthcare, care for wellbeing, reintegration, poverty care. But we as people whom the changes concern remain spirited and combattant (I'm not sure this sentence is in any sort of way an adequate translation from the Dutch content of what I want to say into the English meaning, I always find it hard to properly translate things concerning my work in English, I don't even know the English translation of the kind of volunteers job I have).
DubConqueror: Nice reception at work to toast on the new year. It was well visited, it's nice to see how what we do is appreciated by other organisations and clients of mental health care here in the city. Got some nice compliments to me personally as well.

2015 will be a quite scary year with all the changes made in Holland in the structure of healthcare, care for wellbeing, reintegration, poverty care. But we as people whom the changes concern remain spirited and combattant (I'm not sure this sentence is in any sort of way an adequate translation from the Dutch content of what I want to say into the English meaning, I always find it hard to properly translate things concerning my work in English, I don't even know the English translation of the kind of volunteers job I have).
Your English is pretty good:-)
DubConqueror: Nice reception at work to toast on the new year. It was well visited, it's nice to see how what we do is appreciated by other organisations and clients of mental health care here in the city. Got some nice compliments to me personally as well.

gunsynd: Your English is pretty good:-)
Thank you. I got insecure because 'combattant' sounds so warlike when trying to describe fighting spirit, when it's only words I use in striving to make this world a more just place for those people most vulnerable.
Charisma Carpenter topless in new movie.

I'm a simple man.
justanoldgamer: Charisma Carpenter topless in new movie.

I'm a simple man.
WHAT MOVIE????????????
justanoldgamer: Charisma Carpenter topless in new movie.

I'm a simple man.
tinyE: WHAT MOVIE????????????
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4145324/

I leave it as an exercise to the reader to find screen shots. (Not sure if I can link to NSFW content)
tinyE: WHAT MOVIE????????????
justanoldgamer: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4145324/

I leave it as an exercise to the reader to find screen shots. (Not sure if I can link to NSFW content)
Meh. I was hoping it might be one of her horror films.
Going to visit my dad in the physical rehab center in a bit, bringing him some good outside food and a deck of cards.
I found out today that KOTOR for Android supports the PC mods (as well as PC saves). Not that I'm likely to use them, but it's still good news.