It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: We adopted a dog last month, some kind of pit bull, possibly a mix with some boxer blood, and she has turned out to be fantastic. A very sweet dog, goofy as hell, very fit, very good manners, good around kids and other animals. Could not be happier with her.
Attachments:
img_0403-1.jpg (153 Kb)
Oh my gosh! I reunited a brindle/white pitt puppy with his owner yesterday. That puppy was sweet as can be too. Not you dog, but close. :D And yes, it made me happy.
Post edited December 28, 2014 by Treasa
tinyE: Honestly, I don't think your place looks that bad.

Maybe adding some potpourri would be nice but other than that it's fine.
XD not that far out actually: don't judge me

Ooh I'm glad I took that picture - I've been looking for that pencil :P
A local football team made me super happy with their stellar performance in the 4th round of this seasons Champions League.
No, I don't watch sports when it's on, but when I feel like it :)
I'm almost done vacuuming my flat!
tinyE: Honestly, I don't think your place looks that bad.

Maybe adding some potpourri would be nice but other than that it's fine.
Matewis: XD not that far out actually: don't judge me

Ooh I'm glad I took that picture - I've been looking for that pencil :P
My desk don't look that neat even after I clean it up.
Its been a great year at gog.com Im definately looking forward to a nice happy ending.
justanoldgamer: My desk don't look that neat even after I clean it up.
Lol, it's what always tickles me: Whenever I work on a small desk, I yearn for more space. But as soon as I get a bigger desk, I pack it with so much junk that I end up with as little or less workspace compared to the smaller desk.
Arsenal beating west ham
man city drawing with burnley
spuds drawing with man united
chelsea drawing with southampton

Happy Day
high rated
To find out that it was just a misunderstanding and my pal foxworks is not infected by a terrible disease. :-DD
Are you kidding?
Wouldn't be dead for quids...
FredericoR: Yeah, I'm sure you will like. It makes us think about our roles in our lives and on the lives of the people around us!

The book:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/5200/5200-h/5200-h.htm

About the book:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Metamorphosis
Tarnicus: From Project Gutenberg, too easy! Thank you for the link :)
Your welcome! Hope you like the book! ^_^
Realizing that 2014 is almost over made me happy. It was a good year for me in some respects, in other ways I went through a lot of hell this year, but I guess we all have years like that.

~Leu
Leucius: Realizing that 2014 is almost over made me happy. It was a good year for me in some respects, in other ways I went through a lot of hell this year, but I guess we all have years like that.

~Leu
Indeed. Personally I myself have been through many crappy years. I feel actually quite good today. Payday is within 2 more days and I realized I finally did complete a new years resolution I've always wished for every year.

A new job to leave that crappy old retail job I had for a decade =P

Although its only been about 5 months, the semi-new job has been great ^_^ Sure its scary to jump into a different career path, sometimes its good to take that chance, especially if you have nothing to lose from the former job like no benefits, bad hours/crappy hours, no self worth, or dignity =P
I just stumbled upon this comment somewhere on Facebook:
"I knew a bloke who had five penises , his underpants fitted him like a glove."

I think I may have found tinyE's long-lost British twin.
I found some great new manga to read!