It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Catventurer: I completely forgot about Whiskas. Now that I think about it, I don't think that I've seen the brand in a while either.
Yeah, it's a bit harder to find as of late.....there are still some places/sites(including amazon) where one can obtain it, thankfully.
Sun
Ordered tickets for an upcoming concert of one of my favourite bands.
Seeing the gig being announced came as a real surprise, since I wasn't aware that the band in question is still doing live concerts (a few years ago, there had been rumours, that they would stop touring after their then ongoing tour - which I couldn't attend).
Well - looks like they're still rocking live - and come December, I'll be rocking along.
My allergies meds are kicking in and I can finally start breathing
So much sunshine, feels like summer is already here! Was a gorgeous weekend. :)
Starting my 10-day vacation today - nice.
We gave the cats that cat treat for cats two days ago.

The two chonky boys both really enjoyed it and were gobbling it up as they enjoy all food, but my cat took two licks then was acting sick after. He didn't eat anything else that day.

Yesterday, he was barely eating. However because he was eating and not totally rejecting all food, his vet was going to squeeze him in today versus having me take him to the ER vet. (The ER vet is about $150 just to get in.)

Today, he was feeling a lot better and eating normally. I checked wit the vet this morning, and it was determined that he doesn't need to go into the office.

Right now, he's on my bed watching the food network.

Fun Baking Fact that I just learned. If you're making pie crust, use the bottom side of a measuring cup to press it down. It's a lot easier than using your fingers.
Catventurer: Today, he was feeling a lot better and eating normally. I checked wit the vet this morning, and it was determined that he doesn't need to go into the office.

Right now, he's on my bed watching the food network.
My one kittuh likes that channel as well.....also (of course) animal planet.

Btw, good to hear yer fuzzy feline is doing better :)
The weather
Lilac blooming.
Told my workplace that I'm quitting as I got a new job. Pretty sweet feeling.
Having the day off work! :) Everything is slower and smoother when I'm not working and I absolutely love it. One hour and a half long breakfast? Yes, please! Wish every day was like today... :)
My journey has come to an end, ...or has it just reached its beginning? Finished watching the final season of DARK (German Netflix series) and I'm so happy to have been acquainted with this masterpiece and it's mesmerizing music. :)

Strange. This post feels like one big deja vu. :P
I'm finally done renovating my bathroom.
Finished first year of college and should pass all my classes.