It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I was drawing a short-haired woman. I had finished the body, including the head (not yet the eyes and mouth), and what was left was the hair. The problem was, no matter how many times I tried, the short hair would only make her look like a guy. Then after some observation, I found out that I had her chest completely flat lol. So I added some lumps there and she finally looked like a woman. It just made me giggle.

Actually the reason as to why I didn't notice it in the first place was because I intended to make her flat-chested. So I guess the moral of the story is that no matter how small you want to make a woman's chest be in your drawing, you still need to make them at least visible to the eyes of the audience to an extent, especially when her hair is short.
Post edited October 04, 2022 by Vinry_.
The fact that a certain bridge is now partially submerged in the sea of Azov made me really happy. That and the meal I'm about to enjoy (Gazpacho, cold cuts of tri tip steak I made a couple of days ago and garlic bread with homemade apple pie for dessert).
Seriously, humans are strange creatures. I lost in the Shovel Knight. Frustrated with losing gold I shut down the game. But I know tomorrow I'll be back here to try again :)
Catventurer: All those purrfect faces.
LOL! That is absolutely adorable! Never experienced such a captcha. xD It's just busses, boats, crosswalks and traffic lights for me.

ciemnogrodzianin: Stable diffusion!
I've been toying with Stable Diffusion ever since I laid eyes on your post. ;) It sounded familiar. Maybe someone spoke of it to me or I might have read about it somewhere. But then it completely slipped my mind. Until I saw your post! :D I was familiar with other apps, but I like that this one is open-source and renders some interesting results. ;) It's been keeping me happy for this past month. :P
Attachments:
Post edited October 25, 2022 by matterbandit
nothing , in fact I'm more sad than happy lately
I didn't die, and wish no-one else did either.
Dischord: I didn't die, and wish no-one else did either.
I'm pretty sure someone did...

matterbandit: I've been toying with Stable Diffusion ever since I laid eyes on your post. ;) It sounded familiar. Maybe someone spoke of it to me or I might have read about it somewhere. But then it completely slipped my mind. Until I saw your post! :D I was familiar with other apps, but I like that this one is open-source and renders some interesting results. ;) It's been keeping me happy for this past month. :P
Great stuff, as always!

ciemnogrodzianin: It's Friday!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
ciemnogrodzianin: Seriously, humans are strange creatures. I lost in the Shovel Knight. Frustrated with losing gold I shut down the game. But I know tomorrow I'll be back here to try again :)
In Shovel Knight, if you exit the level entirely, everything that happened during the level is undone. This means that, for example, any gold you lost will be returned (but you won't keep any gold you picked up, and you'll also lose the special item found in the level if you picked it up this run).
dtgreene: In Shovel Knight, if you exit the level entirely, everything that happened during the level is undone. This means that, for example, any gold you lost will be returned (but you won't keep any gold you picked up, and you'll also lose the special item found in the level if you picked it up this run).
Interesting, thank you. I've considered this feature as pure evil. I never thought it may be turned into something positive this way, you're right. But, still, I'd prefer to restart at checkpoints, especially that later levels seem to become longer and causes more replay-time, which I usually kind of hate (it's not that bad in this game, but still).

matterbandit: I've been toying with Stable Diffusion ever since I laid eyes on your post. ;) It sounded familiar. Maybe someone spoke of it to me or I might have read about it somewhere. But then it completely slipped my mind. Until I saw your post! :D I was familiar with other apps, but I like that this one is open-source and renders some interesting results. ;) It's been keeping me happy for this past month. :P
I dropped this recently, but it kept me almost hypnotized for a few weeks – scared, fascinated, shocked. "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" :D
Attachments:
Playing Putt Party on Discord with friends.

Never laughed so much :)
Catventurer: All those purrfect faces.
matterbandit: LOL! That is absolutely adorable! Never experienced such a captcha. xD It's just busses, boats, crosswalks and traffic lights for me.
I usually get the cat captcha when claiming free games on Epic every Thursday thus I claim games every Thursday even if I wouldn't play them to see CatCha.
dtgreene: In Shovel Knight, if you exit the level entirely, everything that happened during the level is undone. This means that, for example, any gold you lost will be returned (but you won't keep any gold you picked up, and you'll also lose the special item found in the level if you picked it up this run).
ciemnogrodzianin: Interesting, thank you. I've considered this feature as pure evil. I never thought it may be turned into something positive this way, you're right. But, still, I'd prefer to restart at checkpoints, especially that later levels seem to become longer and causes more replay-time, which I usually kind of hate (it's not that bad in this game, but still).
You do know about the fact that you can destroy a check point to get a little more money, at the cost of being unable to respawn at that check point, correct?

Also, back to your concern of losing money, the money is only irretrievably lost (barring a stage exit or quit) if you die again before you retrieve the money from your previous death; otherwise, the money will be found where you died.
dtgreene: ...
Yup, these I've discovered and/or I know. And gold is not my biggest concern for now as I'm not able to break into next levels at all :D But thanks.
any particular items or skills which are worth getting in the first phase, which may lower the difficulty level significantly? Increasing health seems to be a good idea for sure, obviously :) Anything else you recommend?
dtgreene: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Yup, these I've discovered and/or I know. And gold is not my biggest concern for now as I'm not able to break into next levels at all :D But thanks.
any particular items or skills which are worth getting in the first phase, which may lower the difficulty level significantly? Increasing health seems to be a good idea for sure, obviously :) Anything else you recommend?
I would try to get all the subweapons and experiment with them to see which ones are the most useful. Note that, IIRC, if you miss the item needed for the subweapon, you can buy it in town, or you could go back into the level, get the item, then complete the level again.

Eventually, you will be able to buy some armor, and if you're still dying a lot, it might make sense to wear the one that reduces the amount of money you lose on death. (I don't remember what the other armor options do, actually, so I don't know what I'd recommend. Note that only one armor can be active.)

Also, there's a way to get a healing potion, but the catch is that it doesn't refill when you die, creating an issue similar to that of E-tanks in Mega Man games. (It can be refilled, but not in the middle of a stage.)

(Note that I am assuming you're playing Shovel of Hope. In particular, the healing method is different if you're playing one of the other campaigns.)
I've been having Internet issues since Sunday, and it was fixed today - just in time for the Dorfromantik update!