It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Normally not crazy about multiplayer, but tonight I played No Man's Sky and teamed up with 2 random strangers for a couple of Nexus missions and we really clicked as a group! :) I had so much fun! Been more than a decade since I last enjoyed multiplayer.
Beer.
gamefood: Beer.
What kind?
Attended the first live concert in over 2 years! Is this real life?... Can't wait for the next one. \m/
Same as ever, my daily game of "pocket pool." ((;--))
Pardinuz: Attended the first live concert in over 2 years! Is this real life?... Can't wait for the next one. \m/
Just this pas weekend, I actually had 2 concerts in 2 days.

(Unfortunately, one of them was on a warm day (~72 degrees), and when it's that warm, concert attire isn't particularly comfortable.)
Holiday season, this means I don't have to think about my job for at least 4 days.
Walked great distances today. Felt a bit lonely at first, but the sunshine helped (despite the chilly breeze). Discovered a quaint little cafe three neighbourhoods away. :)
Post edited May 01, 2022 by matterbandit
I went with some friends to eat pizza, just a good talk and food, a perfect combination, also now it's raining

it was a good day ngl
Solidatary speaking, main to be spoken; the ridicoulous time- down of a really nice day.
Post edited May 01, 2022 by merrycorsten
Climbing trees with children.
low rated
Watching Libtards heads explode over the possibility of Roe vs Wade being reversed.
getting gifted a game
seeing "GoodTimesSlim" getting busted on the forums :)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_is_shit_1
Having some nice discussions with someone I met at a protest.