It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The hype for release of solasta's dlc lost valley which is soon

I woke up
Post edited April 14, 2022 by toupz111
I was able to quickly write some working Fortran code to generate some prime numbers.

(This is despite never having coded in Fortran before, though I have used more modern languages.)

Edit: Why the low rating? That makes me not happy.
Post edited April 17, 2022 by dtgreene
80% discount for Myst 25th Anniversary Collection!
Reading about mindfulness and gaming and how we can use mindfulness and meditation to become more aware about what we do in a game, our emotions when we play, and learn to slow down and focus on the actual game and the immersion of playing rather than speedrunning through the game to get the the next one due to FOMO.

I'm playing Horizon ZD on PC and there is so much to love and admire about the pretty sites in that game. That made me happy.
Three-day weekend! Yay! :D Also, I found the cutest plant to offer my Mom at Easter brunch tomorrow: an orange sun star! :)

jepsen1977: Reading about mindfulness and gaming and how we can use mindfulness and meditation to become more aware about what we do in a game, our emotions when we play, and learn to slow down and focus on the actual game and the immersion...
Interesting! I never made this connection between mindfulness and gaming. I guess I've been doing it without realizing it, as it's one of the main reasons I have yet to complete The Witcher Wild Hunt: I spend so much time chasing breathtaking sunsets or immersing myself in the middle of a howling thunderstorm. I find it so soothing sometimes to just "let go of the gameplay" and simply soak in the sights and sounds. Curious: where did you read about this? Online article?
Post edited April 17, 2022 by matterbandit
I started playing Bombshell the other day, having very low expectations (but wanted to give it a chance none the less). Discovered that the game was more fun than I had hoped for (although it does indeed run like shit, even on a potent rig)
matterbandit: Interesting! I never made this connection between mindfulness and gaming. I guess I've been doing it without realizing it, as it's one of the main reasons I have yet to complete The Witcher Wild Hunt: I spend so much time chasing breathtaking sunsets or immersing myself in the middle of a howling thunderstorm. I find it so soothing sometimes to just "let go of the gameplay" and simply soak in the sights and sounds. Curious: where did you read about this? Online article?
You got it, dude. That's basically mindfulness in action. Relax and enjoy the ride.

What made me happy today was talking to my best friend after not talking for quite some time because we both have been busy.
rmndud: Just finished dinner, just now relaxing, and surfing localnlongdistancemovers, and learning more about it.. before I decide where I want to move eventually.
Today I finally decided to move to the USA from Denmark. That was a hard decision to be made but I hope that this step
will be the right one!
Post edited April 29, 2022 by RodriguesGiraldo
RodriguesGiraldo: Today I finally decided to move to the USA from Denmark. That was a hard decision to be made but I hope that this step
will be the right one!
Welcome to the United States! I really hope you love where you are moving to.
Which state or area did you move to?
Brunch at Mom's was great. She gave me an Easter card, which I waited until I got back to my place to read it. Roughly translated, she wrote: "Thanks for the many things you do to help me. I never take the time to say thank you, but I appreciate what you do for me each and every time." :) I was very touched by this. She never writes much in the greeting cards she gives me.
low rated
Work..
I'm filming some videos then upload them to depositphotos. I love my job
rmndud: Work..
I'm filming some videos then upload them to depositphotos. I love my job
l
Bots technically don't have jobs, they just spam random links on random web sites...
I'm a sucker for David Attenborough's voice. I also enjoy music composed by Hans Zimmer. And I love dinosaurs too. Imagine my joy when I accidentally stumbled upon the trailer for Prehistoric Planet! :D That made my day!
low rated
A fake news network lost a 300-million-dollar investment in a streaming service it was forced to shut down as a failure.
It was a slow day at work with very little happening.. so we changed from winter to summer tires on my car. I usually hate doing this, but getting paid while doing it is not a bad deal :)