It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After 15 years of bad things happening, and flirting with the poverty line for the past 2 years, I found out today that my parents will lose their house in 2 months' time.

At this point I'm so numb, I don't think I can feel sad or happy about anything at this point.

It seems that happiness is just a word we use to fool ourselves in ignoring the absurdity of life.
I played and ran with my friend's dog. I saw some different (old) face. An old friend who can cook well will come back to live in my city! I swear I'm just happy for my friend and I don't have an ulterior motive.
Jlrel: played with my cousin today
what do you play?
Beautiful weather!
Starting the weekend with wasting time online - ah, a good day!
A lot of sleeping and analyzing chess games! And I have now purple and blue hair and great time with my friend who dyed my hair and her dog I love! But that was tomorrow :D
Post edited March 19, 2022 by Dogmaus
I always enjoy watching Celeste speedruns, particularly when it's an unusual category.

Also, in a community band we're doing a piece that I've played many times before, but I have a part that I have never played on that piece before.
France winning the 6 nations and grand slam after so long.
Spring sunshine after a cold winter
Purchased an aloe vera plant to add to my modest collection of bedroom plants.

TheDudeLebowski: After 15 years of bad things happening, and flirting with the poverty line for the past 2 years, I found out today that my parents will lose their house in 2 months' time.
That's so sad. :( Hope your parents are in good health and they've got somewhere to stay in two months. They must be devastated.
Post edited March 24, 2022 by matterbandit
matterbandit: That's so sad. :( Hope your parents are in good health and they've got somewhere to stay in two months. They must be devastated.
Thank you.
My cat has been having a rough time at the moment as he has bleeding gums thus is on pain killers and is probably going to loose some teeth in May when he goes in for a dental appointment.

The thing that made me happy today is that he's being really good about taking his pain medication. He's still a cat and won't just take a pill because I offer it, but he'll swallow it with minimal fuss when I get it in his mouth. It probably helps that I've giving him butter as a treat after.

Also he seems to be enjoying the ceiling fan being on in my bedroom as we're pretty much in early summer already.
ConsulCaesar: Surviving the ides of March.
Reading this post made me happy today.
The lady I help has become like a grandma to me
low rated
Albright croaked

and BlackRock ceo exclaims: "Globalization Ends"!

I WILL PARTY LIKE IT'S 999!!!
Post edited March 25, 2022 by KiNgBrAdLeY7