It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: OT: used a sauna for the fist time in, almost 20 years I think? Took a cold shower afterwards and immediately felt like a million bucks.
Sauna would be a plus, for sure, but I take cold showers and it feels great every morning.
low rated
STAYING THE F\/CK AWAY FROM HERE!
low rated
Tidying up. I know, I'm boring.
Took the time to manage my monthly budget (not fun at all), but I was happy to notice that I've got three paydays this month, instead of the usual two! :) This will cut me some slack.

Matewis: OT: used a sauna for the fist time in, almost 20 years I think? Took a cold shower afterwards and immediately felt like a million bucks. I avoided them until now (at the gym) because I always used to see wrinkly naked people inside whenever I'd walk past, but this week I saw a sign that said that a bathing costume is compulsory :D
I miss the sauna. Been a couple of years since I visited the local spa. I enjoyed spending time in the dry sauna, you know, the one with hot rocks and wood. Then I'd submerge my body into a cold pool of water right outside of the dry sauna. Rince and repeat a couple of times. The initial shock of the cold water made me feel like I was gonna die, but it lasts for a quick moment. After that, it's like you said: that rush of feeling like a million bucks. :) I don't mind the nudity, though. xD
Post edited March 07, 2022 by matterbandit
My Astro City Mini arrived today. Finally Sega released Revenge of Death Adder on a home console.
low rated
M3troid: My Astro City Mini arrived today. Finally Sega released Revenge of Death Adder on a home console.
I've been wanting Golden Axe series for long, but I'm on a PC. Is there some official x86 release? This could definitely be GOG material
Post edited March 07, 2022 by marcob
M3troid: My Astro City Mini arrived today. Finally Sega released Revenge of Death Adder on a home console.
marcob: I've been wanting Golden Axe series for long, but I'm on a PC. Is there some official x86 release? This could definitely be GOG material
Unfortunately, no. Sega is very stingy with her arcade games.
low rated
marcob: I've been wanting Golden Axe series for long, but I'm on a PC. Is there some official x86 release? This could definitely be GOG material
M3troid: Unfortunately, no. Sega is very stingy with her arcade games.
Thanks for the info :-/
Fresh packet of coffee, and managed to have a successful if rather exhausting library trip to hunt books.
A good workout and afterwards some Chicken Caesar salad
Post edited March 17, 2022 by paula_g
paula_g: Fresh packet of coffee, and managed to have a successful if rather exhausting library trip to hunt books.
A good workout and afterwards some Chicken Caesar salad
Jeez, what a perfect day.
M3troid: Unfortunately, no. Sega is very stingy with her arcade games.
marcob: Thanks for the info :-/
A DOS port was released in 1990:

https://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/golden-axe/cover-art

Don't know if that's what you're looking for.
Skipping school....... enough said.
low rated
A lying race-baiter was sentenced to 150 days in prison for concocting a false report of a nonexistent crime to police.
I did something productive
I'm so excited! An overseas friend of mine just ordered (because it couldn't be shipped here) a used copy of
http://www.sierrahelp.com/Documents/Misc/The_Island_of_Dr_Brain_-_EncycloAlmanacTionaryOgraphy.pdf
(note the horrible resolution of that scan) that is in very good condition. Looks like a brand new book as well!

I can't wait to read it :D
Attachments:
Post edited March 13, 2022 by Matewis