It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

El_Double: Okay just an idea for a topic, the title pretty much sums it up. Doesn't really matter if the happy thing happened to you today, yesterday or last week, if you have something to share just go ahead. :)
Seeing this thread.

I literally just logged onto the community forum to see if there was something positive, and right at the top I find a thread dedicated to happiness.

You have made my day Mr. Ben.

Thank you.
Post edited February 23, 2022 by Spelspeler
Spelspeler: ...
Now your post made me happier - that creates an interesting loopback :D
That's how happiness works, I think! It multiplies when you share it (:
low rated
Glorious sun, today, finally, so I managed to make me some decent lunch plus strong coffee, and to dry those clothes that keep getting damp in February. All topped with some good funny videos and a full listening of Persona OST (I never thought it could be on par with the best anime, and second only to Uematsu' s works)
It would be perfect to pet a fluffycat right now..
Post edited February 22, 2022 by marcob
I get 15 to 17 mb per second on gog when downloading so i got most of the games i was still missing for downloads today but still not all.
Guess 4gb to download takes 4 minutes.
Some hot pepper seeds I was afraid were completely not viable finally germinated. Not as much as I would have liked, but (finger crossed) the two particular varieties are saved.
Listening to the soundtracks for the Pathfinder video games, and they're quite good.
Long walk.
low rated
Post edited February 27, 2022 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
i am happy that I have work. I opened IT company and [url=]form an llc in arkansas [/url]
LLC formation services are recommended registered agent services as they are authorized to conduct business in Arkansas. Compare them to check the best yet cheapest option for you. Besides, they can guarantee you professional service because they have been in the business for years.
Post edited March 02, 2022 by saxert44
To see my nation help our brothers in need.
And the fact that I can contribute to this help – even a little bit.
Finished a long and boring work and No nuke.

Yet.

:(
I'd say: the last minutes of the carnival!
...but actually this year is like Lent started earlier... :|
The wholesome sight of someone being excited for a video game.
Reminds me of when I was a human
I managed to convince my Mom to step out of her house on this chilly but sunny day and go for a stroll with me. It turned into a 3.5 hour walk! :) I think we were both in dire need of some fresh air: her, away from the TV and all of it's depressing news; me, away from the Internet and all of it's depressing news. It felt good to just disconnect for a little while and chat with one another as we walked about aimlessly. ;)
matterbandit: I managed to convince my Mom to step out of her house on this chilly but sunny day and go for a stroll with me. It turned into a 3.5 hour walk! :) I think we were both in dire need of some fresh air: her, away from the TV and all of it's depressing news; me, away from the Internet and all of it's depressing news. It felt good to just disconnect for a little while and chat with one another as we walked about aimlessly. ;)
That's wonderful :) I really should make a point of taking my mom on weekly Sunday walks as well. It's brilliant exercise, and the vitamin D isn't too bad either.

OT: used a sauna for the fist time in, almost 20 years I think? Took a cold shower afterwards and immediately felt like a million bucks. I avoided them until now (at the gym) because I always used to see wrinkly naked people inside whenever I'd walk past, but this week I saw a sign that said that a bathing costume is compulsory :D