It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can finally paint grass after watching some tutorials on how to do it on YouTube.
Matewis: Don't judge me, but today I learned for the first time that windows key + M minimizes all windows!
I won't judge you because I just learned that. ;)
MovingArtillery: I can finally paint grass after watching some tutorials on how to do it on YouTube.
Out of curiosity, what are you working on?
MovingArtillery: I can finally paint grass after watching some tutorials on how to do it on YouTube.
Cambrey: Out of curiosity, what are you working on?
Just a simple digital art actually, since I make them in my free time. Currently, I'm painting a girl staring at a mountain on the horizon while sitting on top of a rock. I needed to learn to make the grass since she's supposed to be surrounded by them.
Crushing ice in puddles.
Spent part of the evening on the phone with my Mom, while we both watched the Olympics figure skating Ice Dance competition. :) It's my way of taking an interest in something she enjoys immensely.
Scored some great albums at ZDigital (7Digital) that I wasn't able to get at Qobuz.
Loading this very thread and getting a cute picture of a toy with a globe on its shoulders. (OK, it's the server-overloaded screen, but it's cute.)
Noticing that the Megami Tensei wiki has some information about the real-world mythologies on which the various in-game demons are based off.

For example, here's the article about a figure central to Judeo-Christian mythology (don't read past the History section if you want to avoid SMT spoilers):
https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/YHVH
Finally cleaned up and sorted my desktop.
Someone uploaded an absolutely incredible version of the original transport tycoon soundtrack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDWTyJYVH90
I knew they were there. For weeks, I pretended not to notice their presence. Told myself that the rest of my apartment was tidy and that was good enough for me... Until today. I came to my senses and finally swept away the colony of dust bunnies beneath my bed! :) It felt so good to get rid of that lingering mess.
matterbandit:
Imagine working in a clothes shop.

I had nightmares for years!
Both noisy neighbours (upstairs and adjacent to me) appear not to be home this evening. I'm enjoying the silence. :)

Sachys: Imagine working in a clothes shop. I had nightmares for years!
LOL! I can imagine. Dust bunny heaven.
Post edited February 22, 2022 by matterbandit
My current job position